Where are all the Pin Trading Board opportunities at WDW?

Discussion in 'Disney Collectors Board' started by DJ!, Mar 28, 2017.

1. DJ!

DJ! Earning My Ears

I haven't been to WDW in the past 4 years and I need a little update on what is going on in terms of pin trading around the WDW resort. I know that there used to be a pin trading book at each of the park's guest services buildings. I seem to remember that there were CMs at various places that had themed pin boards that guests could make trades off of as well. Do they still do that and if so, where? TIA

2. Wilderness_Lodge

Wilderness_Lodge Earning My Ears

going off memory from my last trip in Sept...Pop and AOA have boards that they put out in the lobby/gift shop area but only at a specific time during the day. Alot of the deluxes have moved from boards to books. Cant speak for the moderates as havent stayed there in years. Emporium on main street has a board from what I hear. AK has the trashcan with pins they roll out usually in the first few hrs the park is open, Ive seen it by the main entrance and by the tree of life. Mouse gear in epcot has a board still I think, as does the african outpost area. There are more, these are just the ones I can remember!

3. Traver Freeman

Traver Freeman Mouseketeer

Just about any gift shop wherever it may be should have a board if you ask. It may not be in plain sight, but they should have one (DL does anyway).

And some of the various workers around the park where the lanyards. Any lanyard wearing CM will trade you for whatever you want. We have seen these people just walking around or seating people at restaurants. They're all over. Just keep your eyes peeled.

4. Sundowner2

Sundowner2 Mouseketeer

We haven't been for 2 years, but last time to superhero store in downtown disney had a pin shield, and near the buses we saw a board set up. Animal kingdom had a little tree set up outside at one of the gifts shops.

5. jedi jen

jedi jen Mouseketeer

Haven't been i a few years myself and we love pin trading with CMs so I am interested in places too. Thanks for the post OP