When R florida schools BACK IN?

First week of August for Seminole County and I think second or third for Orange.

August temps. are usually in the low to mid 90's. Humidity very HIGH 80%+. Rain ususally in the afternoons (except maybe this year; drought)

AND WHEN IS EVERYONE GOING???
Define everyone, (locals, tourists, etc.?)

It depends on which county you are talking about. Schools here start up around the 2nd week of August to the beginning of Sept.

South Florida always starts the week before Labor day, which this year is August 26th.
Last week of August has light crowds. September is a good month too. Then everyone comes back for Halloween.

You can go on www.yahoo.com, click on weather, type in Orlando FL and there is a link for averages. Try this link.
http://weather.yahoo.com/climo/USFL0372_f.html

Lee county & Collier county in SW Fl. start August 12th! UGh!!!!!!!
We'll be taking the last of the week day vacactions August 5-8th at RP.

Usually the 2nd-3rd week in August, but I would be more concerned with the school schedules in the rest of the country...most locals have enough sense to stay out of the parks during the summer month. :-)

Whoa, there Johare!! Sorry, but we NON-locals can only come when its convenient with jobs/school...etc... we can't just drive down on a weekend.:p (Unfortunately):tongue: :(

I understand that...I'm just saying that the local school schedules probably don't play a big part in how crowded the parks are during the summer.

Originally posted by johare
Usually the 2nd-3rd week in August, but I would be more concerned with the school schedules in the rest of the country...most locals have enough sense to stay out of the parks during the summer month. :-)

Well, I'm not sure that is so true! We like the rest of you are very busy during the school year & the kids rarely ever get to go to the parks, so we Floridians try to enjoy the parks during the summer also. And I know I'm not the only one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter