When is everyone going to Disney?

We are going just as soon as the kids get out for summer break! May25th-June4th

Late January 2018. I'm so exited. I haven't been since I was about 6, and my husband has never been. My dad surprised us with the trip at Easter!

November 25 to December 1. My first visit since I was a child and my 5 year olds first visit ever. We can't wait!!!

June 23-30 (BLT) (my sister and I are taking our kids (between the ages of 23-14) all boys except my 14 yr old princessprincess: should be an interesting trip!
Nov. 16-19 (BCV/BWV) (bringing my daughter to scout out where she might want her sweet 16 trip) First time at MVMCP and seeing the decorations!!
Feb. 15-20 (POLY) Taking DH and DD for a no park/enjoy the resort trip
Aug. TBD (place TBD) for my daughters sweet 16 with a group of her friends.
I can go on, as I am always planning ahead and taking advantage of my extra points purchased for DVC!!:woohoo:

Enjoy your trips too!!

We are leaving home on December 15th, 2017 and should be there sometime on the 17th, I think. We will be there until the 26th of December. We can not wait to get away from all the hassle of life. Love being at Walt Disney World.

Surprise 3 day trip for my kids July 1st! Just decided a few days ago! Exciting!

June 23-30 (BLT) (my sister and I are taking our kids (between the ages of 23-14) all boys except my 14 yr old princessprincess: should be an interesting trip!
Nov. 16-19 (BCV/BWV) (bringing my daughter to scout out where she might want her sweet 16 trip) First time at MVMCP and seeing the decorations!!
Feb. 15-20 (POLY) Taking DH and DD for a no park/enjoy the resort trip
Aug. TBD (place TBD) for my daughters sweet 16 with a group of her friends.
I can go on, as I am always planning ahead and taking advantage of my extra points purchased for DVC!!:woohoo:

Enjoy your trips too!!
Wow! So lucky! You MUST have an annual pass!

Nov 17-25. Staying at a deluxe for the first time, going to our first hard ticket event, and did our ADR's for our DDP last week. We got everything we wanted when we wanted it except one, which was PPO Garden Grill, but apparently not all of the ADR slots have opened yet so I'm checking it daily. Couldn't possibly be more excited!

Sept 25 - Oct 2nd. Staying at the Caribbean Beach resort. Going to the Halloween party and the Sleepy Hollow event!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter