When do you shower? AM or PM?

I could never leave the room in the morning without washing my hair. Ick. It feels gross otherwise. I'm not a ponytail or hat person.

Always, always, always shower in the morning. Sometimes in the evening too.

At Disney, my husband showers both in the morning and then again in the late afternoon just before we leave to eat in the evening. I shower in the late afternoon. I don't like waking up early to shower and night showers are out bc I have long, very thick hair that I let air dry (which takes 2-3 hours).

We usually all shower in the early evening. As in once we're all back from the park, we shower before we go to dinner. Then its home to bed to get an early start in the AM. My daughter wears her hair in a ponytail a lot because of the heat, and my hair is short. So we really don't find not showering in the morning a big deal. And I also don't find it extremely hot when we visit in Feb/Sept anyway.
Whatever floats your boat, kwim? Its all good! :-)

My daughter and I shower at night, but we don't blow dry our hair. My son and my husband shower in the am

Me, I'm a morning bather as is DD12. Everyone else is fine with bathing at night or whenever they get a free moment. If you dilly dally to long you have to catch one later, because we're not waiting around.

I shower at night because I need to let my hair air dry. That way when its morning I can flat iron it. I usually shower at night like an hour before I sleep so I'm not sleeping on soaking wet hair then i wake up a half hour earlier in the morning to straighten it.

At Disney, we all shower at night because we are usually hot and sweaty after being in the parks all day. I don't want to go to bed all hot and sweaty, and neither does the rest of my family. That said, we often still shower in the morning to wake up and get going.

multiple times for everyone.. either morning, mid-day or evening just before bed.
For me at least Both, morning shower is a quick freshen up, no hair 1 min. max... Evening is hair/shaving..

EVERYONE HAS to shower up before bed.. regardless of how late. unless you are passed out which is rare. But Florida heat, humidity and add in the sun-screen.. Just gross, simply gross to enter my bedsheets.

Kids usually wash their hair mid-afternoon as we usually take a swim... to get clorine out.

This is why we shower am and after the mid day break. I am so surprised my DH doesn't take 3 showers a day because of the ick factor. But when we return to the park after our break, we don't put on sunscreen or bug spray and we go at a leisurely pace vs the morning pace.

Glad it is not just me. I always overpack undies and bras. Even though I bring along a small bottle of Woolite to wash things out in the sink if need be.

Me three! But I do laundry daily. And I told my kids if they want to get wet next year (you know stand under everything that sprays water so they are dripping in their clothes), then they can not wear sneakers...no socks allowed! My son is the one who is grumbling but he is the one who likes the water the most. The last trip was easy-keeps or flip flops. Next year, not sure, he doesn't like keens (my girls will wear theirs) and he hates flip flops.

This is why we shower am and after the mid day break. I am so surprised my DH doesn't take 3 showers a day because of the ick factor. But when we return to the park after our break, we don't put on sunscreen or bug spray and we go at a leisurely pace vs the morning pace.

Me three! But I do laundry daily. And I told my kids if they want to get wet next year (you know stand under everything that sprays water so they are dripping in their clothes), then they can not wear sneakers...no socks allowed! My son is the one who is grumbling but he is the one who likes the water the most. The last trip was easy-keeps or flip flops. Next year, not sure, he doesn't like keens (my girls will wear theirs) and he hates flip flops.

hi my beloved Mom Mousefan73:dogdance:

Both. Morning or what's left of my hair is a mess, and evening to be clean and relaxed for bed.

DH & I shower in the morning, he gets dressed and gets breakfast and coffee (usually in the room) while I get ready. I am another one who doesn't worry about the hair dryer waking the kids up--they have to get up anyway, although I also ran the vacuum while they were napping when they were babies. If we go to a water park or swim in the afternoon, we shower again before we go back to the parks. Boys shower after the pool and/or at night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!