When are you going to HHN 2017: Meet up thread

pattyw, i have to leave the house for awhile now but will pm you tonight and help you.

take a look at my thread in the main forum where i am seeking two more peeps to join my group.

another poster has the copy of what is included in the vip rip private tours.

if you read those threads, i won't have to repeat what is included on the private tours.

Now that we've moved from TX to Tampa, my wife and I have FF Plus passes (all nights except Saturdays) and will be going several nights.

Right now we're planning on all 3 nights opening weekend (9/15, 9/16, 9/17), Thurs 10/19, and Fri 10/20.

We plan on driving over for a few one-off nights here and there, but haven't decided for sure on which dates. Will update the thread once I have a better idea.

I'll add the dates you have listed and can update them when uou know more

Will update tomorrow as when I use my iMac easier for me than the iPhone
And iMac in another room

It's official just purchased my tix and Express Passes for 10/1 for my daughter and I. Can't wait!!!

I can't wait either

Get to meet you and your daughter !!

And then do hhn...

mac, will you be in one of the holding areas? My daughter lives in Winter Park so she will be meeting me inside once the gates open. I was thinking about hanging at Finnegan's until she gets in. If you want to meet there I'll buy you an adult beverage?

I haven't decided if I'm going early on 9/15 and wait in the holding area or later when the sun goes down. It's still so blasted hot that I might wait and go later. I'll have Express so I'm not concerned about the lines.

I will be there Friday night and because I can't get over to get my ticket ahead of time, I'll be going to a holding area that night...after I visit the kiosk. So...if anyone wants to meet up let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!