When are you going to HHN 2017: Meet up thread

Sept. 30. First timer here!

check the calendar i have set up to see who is going to hhn when you are.
pm the person and ask to meet up and maybe chat or do a house together.

that is how i have met so many people as i go solo to hhn.
now that i have been going for years, i am able to connect with some of the posters and do houses with them or just meet up briefly to do a hi and bye...

if i was going on 9/30, i would love to meet up with you!

I have a private RIP HHN tour booked on friday, oct 6th

i do have some openings left if anyone is interested in filling the spots.
pm me and I will provide the cost and other info privately.

check the calendar i have set up to see who is going to hhn when you are.
pm the person and ask to meet up and maybe chat or do a house together.

that is how i have met so many people as i go solo to hhn.
now that i have been going for years, i am able to connect with some of the posters and do houses with them or just meet up briefly to do a hi and bye...

if i was going on 9/30, i would love to meet up with you!
Thank you for all you do!

With DH & buds: 10/5 & 10/6 (private-RIP)

Note: spots are still open on mod Macraven's tour. Join us:hmghost:while you still can-nwahahaha. Contact Mac for all the gory details

With DS: 10/8 (public RiP)

Last edited:
I am definitely going one night of my trip.. either the 15th or the 16th... haven't decided yet.. but I don't want to go it alone.. so I am hoping to meet :)

I am definitely going one night of my trip.. either the 15th or the 16th... haven't decided yet.. but I don't want to go it alone.. so I am hoping to meet :)
I just looked at the date list and see homies that you know

Vicki is doing both nights
She will protect you!

I think I am going to have to go both nights now.. one night to meet you guys and the other night with a different friend who just told me he'd love to go with me.

October 29 here! So excited to go to HHN for our second time! Have extended family coming and we're doing a private RIP tour! @macraven - if you have any advice on planning a private tour as you're the master let me know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!