When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

ANimal Kingdom. How would you tour it to get the most in? Can only book FP 30 days out

ANimal Kingdom. How would you tour it to get the most in? Can only book FP 30 days out
Are u looking for a tour or just to walk around? They have tours. Only tour I took was ten yrs ago at MK
Are u looking for certain FP can tell u what I booked and what I ended up with last September

Favorite park is MK can spend days there and always spend more time the than any other park. Last vacation was solo September 28-October 4 and going back next year

not a paid tour - I meant how would you maximize your time and get the rides and shows in

Use FP on top three things u want to do then use app to keep getting FP. If interested do walking tours to see as much animals as u can.
What I like to do at AK is all the rides I want, character meet and greets ( Love Character meet and greets) I dont care for the shows at AK so can only give tips on rides and character meet and greets really. But if u want rides and shows balance rides and shows. Make a list of what u really want to do in AK and try to enjoy self if u try to do everything u wont have a good time and will just be stressed out. I am looking forward to two new things since I was last there Up show and Donald Duck's Dinoramo. Hope this helps but let me know

Hi all, I am traveling solo to universal studios and disney July 15th-18th. If anyone is going to volcano bay on the 16th let me know. I find it difficult to go to a water park solo especially for the multi person rides.

Hi I am traveling on December 7th to the 15th. If anyone else wants to join up and plan things that would be cool. Hope to hear from some of you

work-forced delay of my last min June solo trip, but I am now going Sept 2-9! First ever trip to WDW and doing it solo!

I have yet to book, but have the vacation time booked etc.

Currently weighing DS v on-site, but will be booking most likely next week! sad that June got delayed, but it means I can actually plan it out a bit!

Anyone else there around that time??

This is a tough time for me. My mom just passed away. One of the last conversations we had was her telling me no matter what you are going on your solo trip next year. Now my brother in law asked if he and my sister can come. It was really sweet. They are also going to Universal which I havent been to in over 20 years but might stay at WDW to have my own time. Whats nice is they will be on separate package than me allowing me as much freedom solo or hanging out with them as I want. Only problem is my sister doesnt know when she can take off and I have to got to MNSSHP. She says be flexible and Ill try as long as I can go to 2 MNSSHPs. I love them and Halloween is my favorite holiday. But I love the jester. Anyway I will still have the free time if anyone is planing next fall and wants to meet up. Im so excited to be going back to WDW and I really need this vacation. I was there in 2017 fall but so much going on and really need to escape for a few days.

Not going this year
Am planing on going next fall and to 2 MNSSHP despite what my sister says I have to be flexible if they are going. If they cant make it work during fall then Ill go solo again Im not going another time of year and missing my favorite holiday and not missing MNSSHP

I am positively going next year. Now my brother in law asked if he and my sister can come. I said yes but we will have separate packages and will be able to do are own things yet meet up say for dinner, a ride, or meet and greet. So essentially will still be a solo trip if anyone wants to meet up. It will be in the fall of 2019 and I will still be doing two MNSSHPs solo since its not there thing. I cant wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!