When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

Going to Disney and Universal 10/23 - 11/2. Gonna hit HHN also. First solo trip for me. Anyone interested in hanging at the parks or dinner?

Just me and my hubby! November 11/26 11/27 11/28
We plan on Epcot drinking around the world on 11/26 if anyone would like to join us.

First post since vacation on Sept 28 till Oct 4. Hard to come back here. Had an amazing time. Didnt meet anyone from boards. Did meet some Disers at Epcot 35 ceremony which was fun after the rain stopped. Shared umbrella with 4 others that was fun. Was in first row of general admission for cermony. If anyone has questions can help u out.
Already miss Disney World. Planing on going ABD Disneyland vacation in 2019 and be back in 2021 at WDW for the 50th. Anyone want to talk let me know.

Going to Disney and Universal 10/23 - 11/2. Gonna hit HHN also. First solo trip for me. Anyone interested in hanging at the parks or dinner?

I'll be there the 10/30-11/4. I have some set plans for things I missed on my last trip, but if you would like to meet up you can message me.

Dec 3 - 10. I would love to share a meal with someone.
12/5 I'm eating around the world (not drinking lol, though I may have a margarita in MX)
12/6 I also have a character meal for a late din at 9:15 in MK (going to run over after HeA, bc I'm not missing HeA)

Wish I was going back to WDW soon. Was just there from Sept 28-Oct 4. Had an amazing solo trip. If anyone wants details or tips let me know. I am planing to go back in 2021 for the 50th Birthday party. My next adventure might be ABD Disneyland/Hollywood trip. That sounds like a dream come true adventure. Also entered the Dis Cinderella Castle sweeps. Wish me luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!