When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

this is super far off, but ill be flying into disney the morning of Feb 6th, spending the day at MK, then flying home at 9pm if anyone wants to hang out! :)

Have my FPs for Oct 1 at Epcot. Lunch at 1:30 and then straight over to MK for MNSSHP. Not much time in Epcot that day. Also hoping to celebrate Epcot's 35. Have a second day in Epcot. Also just found out arrival day has EMH at night. Not my favorite park. MK is. Am hoping to see Illuminations but might miss it this time as trying to see all the other night time shows. When I was at WDW in 2015 there was 3 night time shows and now there are 5.

captaindavidhook , bopsie, goofy's pal and I will all be around those days (you have the exact dates I do!!) MNSSHP on the 26th will be a hang out time, as well as Oct 1 for Epcots Bday!
Ok definitely the 26th sounds good to me. I leave the 1st, but will be at Epcot on that Thursday the 28th. Also spending a day at universal. Will be there from 23rd to 1st

Sorry about my long rambling messages. If anyone wants to know my Fast Passes and Dinning though let me know. 3rd solo vacation and second in 3 years. Do hope to go back for the 50th.

It looks like I'm just barely missing several people by a day or two. Is anybody else going to be at WDW between August 29 and September 3?

It looks like I'm just barely missing several people by a day or two. Is anybody else going to be at WDW between August 29 and September 3?
I'm flying in on the 2nd and probably bumming around Disney Springs that night after checking in, and then having brunch at Kona Cafe before heading for a waterpark on the 3rd if you're interested in meeting up.

Oh, and your avatar made me laugh.

captaindavidhook , bopsie, goofy's pal and I will all be around those days (you have the exact dates I do!!) MNSSHP on the 26th will be a hang out time, as well as Oct 1 for Epcots Bday!

Ok definitely the 26th sounds good to me. I leave the 1st, but will be at Epcot on that Thursday the 28th. Also spending a day at universal. Will be there from 23rd to 1st

Sounds like we are going to have a great wee group for a meet up! So definitely Halloween party on 26th and then eat and drink round the world on Thursday 28th? I keep watching food and wine videos on YouTube and I am sooooo excited to try it all!
Anyone else welcome to join. We can think of a time and meeting point nearer the time?

Sounds like we are going to have a great wee group for a meet up! So definitely Halloween party on 26th and then eat and drink round the world on Thursday 28th? I keep watching food and wine videos on YouTube and I am sooooo excited to try it all!
Anyone else welcome to join. We can think of a time and meeting point nearer the time?
I am also going to MNSSHP on the 26th! I would love to join. How, when, where to meet?

I totally agree. Will be a lot of fun, that's for sure. I have never been to Food & Wine either. Thank you I've been watching the videos as well from the food and wine and very much can't wait to explore all the countries and eat and drink my way around the world of course. Yes we should think of a place and a time for our group or bunch of new friends I should say to meet up. Are you planning on spending the whole day at Epcot that Thursday just curious?

I'll be there Sept 26th- Oct 4th for Epcot 35. Any meet ups happening?

I am also going to MNSSHP on the 26th! I would love to join. How, when, where to meet?

I totally agree. Will be a lot of fun, that's for sure. I have never been to Food & Wine either. Thank you I've been watching the videos as well from the food and wine and very much can't wait to explore all the countries and eat and drink my way around the world of course. Yes we should think of a place and a time for our group or bunch of new friends I should say to meet up. Are you planning on spending the whole day at Epcot that Thursday just curious?

Sorry if i've missed anyone but just tagging away to the people that seem to be there the same time!
I plan to go to Epcot probably late morning or lunchtime on the Thursday but really just playing it by ear and see how things are when i'm there? I love illuminations so i'll probably stay for that at night and want to see 38 special.

As for the MNSSHP on the 26th - does anyone have any strong ideas of where to meet or what time? I think Megveg and myself have similar plans of doing a few fastpasses before it and will be in the park from about 3pm ish but maybe we could meet a little later on. I'm trying to think of a good spot, I haven't been for 4 years so I can't really think of specifics other than maybe just beside the Walt and Mickey statue? Or maybe one of the less popular ones...Dumbo?
Is everyone dressing up? If so, we'll need to say before so we know who we're looking for! I haven't made a decision yet...
This is so exciting, I had booked my trip not planning on meeting anyone at all and now it looks like we're gonna have a whole gang of Disney pals!

Sorry if i've missed anyone but just tagging away to the people that seem to be there the same time!
I plan to go to Epcot probably late morning or lunchtime on the Thursday but really just playing it by ear and see how things are when i'm there? I love illuminations so i'll probably stay for that at night and want to see 38 special.

As for the MNSSHP on the 26th - does anyone have any strong ideas of where to meet or what time? I think Megveg and myself have similar plans of doing a few fastpasses before it and will be in the park from about 3pm ish but maybe we could meet a little later on. I'm trying to think of a good spot, I haven't been for 4 years so I can't really think of specifics other than maybe just beside the Walt and Mickey statue? Or maybe one of the less popular ones...Dumbo?
Is everyone dressing up? If so, we'll need to say before so we know who we're looking for! I haven't made a decision yet...
This is so exciting, I had booked my trip not planning on meeting anyone at all and now it looks like we're gonna have a whole gang of Disney pals!
I have a bright green Mike Wazowski t-shirt that I purchased last time I was there! Can't miss it...very large eyeball !! Quite a conversation piece!!!

@captaindavidhook @Bopsie @Goofy'sPal @Northrup113 (IDK why it won't tag you:(

For the party, my goal is Fireworks and 2nd parade and then last showing of the Villains stage show at midnight. I'm planning on dressing as a Jungle cruise skipper or Merida. How cool would a DISer mansion ride be! I'm totally down for that :)

Edit to add: for Thursday, I'll be at Epcot for food and wine all day with a late stop AT Disney springs for there throwback drinks at dockside margaritas, need a kungaloosh!!

For the party, my goal is Fireworks and 2nd parade and then last showing of the Villains stage show at midnight. I'm planning on dressing as a Jungle cruise skipper or Merida. How cool would a DISer mansion ride be! I'm totally down for that :)

Edit to add: for Thursday, I'll be at Epcot for food and wine all day with a late stop AT Disney springs for there throwback drinks at dockside margaritas, need a kungaloosh!!

Ok so here goes:

I have a bright green Mike Wazowski t-shirt that I purchased last time I was there! Can't miss it...very large eyeball !! Quite a conversation piece!!!

Just a thought, Since it is a Halloween party, How about meeting at the entrance to the Haunted Mansion?

So hopefully this quoting all works lol As far as meeting up on the 26th I am fine with meeting up possibly before the party starts. I am spending the morning at AK and planned on getting there around 530 or so. Does that work for anyone? Where to meet, good question. Maybe a ride like northrup said would be very cool. To bad Splash Mountain is on rehab, oh well. Love Haunted Mansion ideal!

At present time I wasn't planning on dressing up for party, who knows maybe that will change. I do like the ideal on seeing 2nd parade and last show of villains. That's works excellent.

As far as 28th goes Bopsie, I will be there more or less in the late morning. Probe when the food and wine festival opens. Excited about touring and seeing all the fun. I love Disney Springs Meg!!! I also wasn't planning on meeting anyone but this is soo great that I have the opportunity to meet and make a few friends from dis. How cool is that? If anyone has any more ideals please feel free to share. I'm sure as we get close we can come to some sort of time and place to meet. I'm sure it will all work out well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!