Wheelchair name plate/tag suggestions?

jrsharp21

DIS Veteran
Anyone have any suggestions on a Etsy store or another online store that has some cool custom wheelchair name plates? We have someone in our party who will be using a wheelchair for our New Years WDW trip and wanted to get them a custom name plate. I guess it will also help identify the wheelchair when it's parked.

Is it their own wheelchair or will it be a rental?

On the Ears for Each Other Facebook group there is a someone named Mark Sullivan who makes customized small license plates. The Ears for Each Other was started during the Covid-19 shut down to support cast members. If interested you can go to their Facebook page and search his name. I got a great plate for my wheelchair from him.

1697240816101.png

On the Ears for Each Other Facebook group there is a someone named Mark Sullivan who makes customized small license plates. The Ears for Each Other was started during the Covid-19 shut down to support cast members. If interested you can go to their Facebook page and search his name. I got a great plate for my wheelchair from him.

View attachment 801718
He can't be selling them as they have Disney licensed characters on them though.

He can't be selling them as they have Disney licensed characters on them though.
Technically in legalese no, but have you seen Etsy? Disney characters on all sorts of products there. I don't think anyone is coming after the Etsy sellers and other marketplace sellers.

View attachment 801718
Those are cool. I don't have Facebook. I wonder if they have an Etsy account or sell them on a different marketplace?

Those are cool. I don't have Facebook. I wonder if they have an Etsy account or sell them on a different marketplace?
I do not know him well (he is a friend of a niece) but I think he has an Etsy account also so you might try searching there.

Technically in legalese no, but have you seen Etsy? Disney characters on all sorts of products there. I don't think anyone is coming after the Etsy sellers and other marketplace sellers.
Oh they do - my cousin got shut down. It just takes them a bit.

Maybe you can make your own with a magnetic tag .
Are they needed for front & back locations?
Im surprised Disney does not offer this similar to the design they have for strollers. I bet they do .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter