What's your favorite. . . ?

It's been awhile, but I loved the Lobster Roll from Columbia Harbour House.

Artist Point with the wild boar or Cheshire pork charcuterie

20170107_180309-768x576.jpg

What is your favorite country in World Showcase?

Definitely the butternut squash soup at Mara. It's the same soup as at Boma, but it's offered every day, all day at Mara. Tastes like warm pumpkin pie filling.
What's your favorite salad?

Heritage Tomato Salad at Raglan Road Irish Restaurant and Pub

Disneyworld2012120_zpsdbaa10d1.jpg

What is your favorite salad dressing? --------------------------- for me it is the Mango Vinaigrette ----- just kidding on that question as there are very few salad dressings that aren't main stream

so....the question....

What is your favorite scene in Spaceship Earth???

Heritage Tomato Salad at Raglan Road Irish Restaurant and Pub

Disneyworld2012120_zpsdbaa10d1.jpg

What is your favorite salad dressing? --------------------------- for me it is the Mango Vinaigrette ----- just kidding on that question as there are very few salad dressings that aren't main stream

so....the question....

What is your favorite scene in Spaceship Earth???

The burning of the Library of Alexandria for that oh so memorable smoky bacon scent lol!

Favorite breakfast on property?

The burning of the Library of Alexandria for that oh so memorable smoky bacon scent lol!

Favorite breakfast on property?

The Wave

In your opinion, most overrated restaurant on property??........ I know it is not "what's your favorite.....?" but I was curious about this question....for me it is California Grill.

While California Grill is very popular, I think the food quality and location make it worthy of its hype. Instead, I think Be Our Guest is the most overrated restaurant on Disney property. The theming is the only part that makes it worth booking a reservation for. The food is average and highly overpriced. That being said, I’m guilty of having yet another ADR for BOG this summer. :rotfl:

For my fellow coffee drinkers, do you prefer Starbucks or Joffrey’s?

While California Grill is very popular, I think the food quality and location make it worthy of its hype. Instead, I think Be Our Guest is the most overrated restaurant on Disney property. The theming is the only part that makes it worth booking a reservation for. The food is average and highly overpriced. That being said, I’m guilty of having yet another ADR for BOG this summer. :rotfl:

Starbucks, but Joffrey's is good too!

What's your favorite Joffrey's drink?

Joffrey's! I'm a Dunkin Donuts girl, so this is the closest to it at the parks. Nothing personal, I've just never been into Starbucks.

What's your favorite cold treat at WDW?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter