What's your favorite souvenirs?

Shellbells

DIS Veteran
My go to of any trip is coffee mugs but I'm wondering what other things are "must haves"

I know a lot of people like the purses so I'll check them out. Anything else? What do you buy to bring the magic home with you?

Well I used to collect the large figurines of Disney characters wearing Star Wars stuff but for some reason they tell me they cannot make or sell them anymore. I was going crazy looking for stuff until Hollywood Studios where I found those nice Star Wars figures to collect. At 200 to 300 each I will pick 1 or 2 per trip.

I also love the mugs. I get the shadow side cut out portraits (can’t remember what they’re called) of my kids every year from MK, I also always get the blankets they offer with purchases, and tee shirts. And I love the little wooden figurines in Mexico pavilion, and the sweaters in Norway.

I love mugs, too! I don't use them, just display them. Last trip I got the Starbucks "you are here" mugs from the 4 parks. I may get the Orlando and Disney Springs one this year.

I really like the pressed pennies, too. My 12 year old and I will be doing a bunch of those.

I'm hoping to get silhouettes done of my boys in Liberty Square. I'm not sure my 15 year old will go for it, but I'm going to try to talk him into it.

We always get a magnet.

It used to be the drawings we would create during the "Animation Academy" (I think that's what it was called), at Hollywood Studios. You can still do it at Art of Animation but it's out of the way now, and not quite the same.

Another has been the pearls from "Pick-a-Pearl" in Japan at Epcot.

Another that get HEAVY use at home are the refillable drink mugs from the resorts, our first 5 trips were with free dining and each of our family of 5 got one each trip. We have lots at home. :)

Other than that, we have some plastic bowls and coffee mugs. :)

Dan

Used to look for souvenirs during first few trips, but now I mostly prefer to collect memories, photos, and friends.

Memento Mori portrait photos we purchased during our last trip! We LOVE the Haunted Mansion. We were going to just hang them up during Halloween, but we might just keep them up year round!

I go at least twice a year so have cut down on what I bring home. At least one trip a year I try to get the following:
A Christmas ornament
A watch - can range from the $30 kid's watches because I have tiny wrists or the more expensive ones in the cases.
A charm for either my gold or silver or totally disney charm bracelet. These are the old fashioned charms not the Pandora ones. I usually get one from the little bins in the kids section.
A mask from Italy - these are expensive as heck but I'm addicted to them. I have about 10 of them now that I have been collecting through the years and just got around to actually hanging them on the wall a month ago. Now I have to take a picture so I don't repeat.
I usually go during F&G and F&W so sometimes I'll get a passholder Tshirt.

Like others, I love to get the refillable mugs! I always get a keychain for my house/car keys so I always have a reminder of the trip, too. :cloud9:

I have generic DW and DL magnets on my fridge but I love pins! I don't trade but I do collect them. I try to get one with for the year, the resort, and if we are there for a special time of the year (Spring Break, Thanksgiving, etc.) DS13 is now collecting them for his favorite rides in both DW and DL. I also have Christmas ornaments for the years we have visited and, if we stayed on-site, the resorts. And last, but not least, I love creating Shutterfly digital photo books for each individual trip.

....I HAD to purchase at least 2 or 3 pins every time I visited, but it seems that I've become addicted to EARS!

......I love pins! I don't trade but I do collect them. I try to get one with for the year, the resort, and if we are there for a special time of the year (Spring Break, Thanksgiving, etc.) DS13 is now collecting them for his favorite rides in both DW and DL...
...me too....not so much any more...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!