What's Your Favorite Song on Guardians of the Galaxy?

After my last trip two weeks ago I have finally heard every song.
"I Ran" is #1 for me (DH loves it best too as his motion sickness seems better w/it...and after getting Conga 3x in a row on our Oct 23 trip he bows out of the ride completely now lol).
Disco Inferno/September?One Way or Another are all great
TFF is ok (I do agree w/the slowing down)
Conga is my least favorite (like the song, just not on the ride I guess)

this is a fun thread ...to hear how we all see things different!! :)
I love the diversity of this thread that represents the range which loosely defines what specifically sparks a memory attached to music, the way Star-Lord did with his mom’s heirloom cassette tape. I have only experienced 3 songs (September/Rule the World/ OneWayOrAnother…
But I could totally see ‘’Conga” being a fun song…

I love the diversity of this thread that represents the range which loosely defines what specifically sparks a memory attached to music, the way Star-Lord did with his mom’s heirloom cassette tape. I have only experienced 3 songs (September/Rule the World/ OneWayOrAnother…
But I could totally see ‘’Conga” being a fun song…
Tigerlilly is a great DisBoard ‘nickname’ (shout out to the controversial Native American ‘Princess’ on the OG Peter Pan animated)…

Tigerlilly is a great DisBoard ‘nickname’ (shout out to the controversial Native American ‘Princess’ on the OG Peter Pan animated)…
Funny I picked that 'nickname' way back in 1999 when I joined the then Disney Information Station boards... yes I have been on these threads 25 years which is insane. I have always loved the character of Tigerlilly as my heritage is Native American (and Irish.. fun combo lol). Even as a little girl (and I am old now lol) I loved her silent strength.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter