What's the longest you've stayed in a studio?

We've stayed 9 nights but that was with 2 DVC resorts studios. Split stay

Three weeks at OKW with four of us. Kids are 7 and 10. Doing the same this summer, after a week at Kidani :-)

2 nights, back when weekend points were way higher, I moved us to a studio. My boys were 7 or 8. When I told my DH we were doing the same thing on our next trip, he told me to buy more points.

ohh thats kinda how I got DVC in the first place...stayed at pop century, told hubby we will do it again next year, he said buy DVC BLT......thank you POP :)

8 nights with 2 adults and 2 teens.. We were ready to go home at 8 nights, but it wasn't bad, because we are never in the room.

17 nights Bwv standard studio, just the 2 of us. We generally go for 14 nights in the spring, though this year I split and doing 9 nights April/May and 8 nights early June. Leaving tomorrow for a 16 night trip, but it has 10 cruise nights in the middle, with 3 nights before and 3 nights after.

18 nights. SSR studio. Just 2 of us and it’s very relaxing. We rent a car and do a lot of things outside Disney.

We always do 10 nights. We've had 2,3 & 4 in the room. We do laundry at the halfway point so we don't have to pack so much stuff. I also bring a pop up laundry basket.

Probably never stayed more than 5 or 6 nights in a studio. I can guarantee that when you experience the 1 & 2 bedroom villas you'll never look back.:)

I did a week with 3 friends a few years into our membership. We were out all day so while it was a bit crowded, it was basically fine. I was trying to save points for another trip and it worked out okay. Otherwise, we have mostly stayed in studios 3 days max.

We ran into a gentleman at OKW a few years back who stays there every February in a studio for the entire month. It's just him and he said it was more than enough room.

well I like more visits to WDW than staying a long time - so my trips were 5 days for years - but came to WDW about 5 to 7 times. Now doing 2 to 4 days but going every couple of months if not every month. Moved closer to WDW and have given most of points to my brother and my nephew. Now I do come much more often - it is around an hour to 90 minute trip - would come everyday - but life goes on and some days just can't get away.

Probably never stayed more than 5 or 6 nights in a studio. I can guarantee that when you experience the 1 & 2 bedroom villas you'll never look back.:)

1 & 2 bedrooms are great. We have enough points for 10 days in a 1 bedroom and have done that for many years. The kitchen was nice, but we never really used it much, and the laundry was nice to have but only used it once per visit. Because we are now retired New Englanders we want to get away for as long as we could during the winter months without investing in more points. So, we tried a studio for a few years, and it was just as satisfying to us. Now we could get away from the cold weather for close to a month. It's just 2 of us and we have no time limit restraints, so that makes a difference. If it were more that 2 of us, or if we only had a few weeks vacation per year, then I would go for the 1 bedroom.

Feel like a wimp...four is my max so far. We do plan to stay for a few weeks once we retire, but thought about a split stay to mix it up a bit.
BTW only stayed in a studio 2 nights with more than just us. Felt cramped.

Longest for DW and I (so far) has been 21 nights, in a Standard View, at BLT. Flying in from western Canada, we tend to book fewer, longer stays in our use year. Had a fantastic time, enjoying every day we were there!

We've been spoiled in Poly studios the past couple years. Spacious! 2 bathrooms! My daughter isn't tall, so she loves the pull-down murphy bed some of the studios have. That also really helped us with space since we didn't need the pull-out couch.

Our max has been 10 days in studio with 2 adults and 1 child. Our most recent trip at AKV-Kidani was the first time I've felt like we've outgrown studios.

I've stayed 10 nights at both Jambo House and OKW, but then again, it was as a solo traveler.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!