What's the deal with no AP specials in OCT?

TinkerbellTris

DIS Veteran
I keep calling and there are no deals for AP's in Oct. I seriously doubt this. Does anyone know anything? I think it's so ridiculous how they keep this stuff secret. I even told them we will be there Oct. 8 - 10 and we need to know so we can book a room. ANd honestly I will not pay over $129 a night at any of the DLR hotels. We have stayed at DLH and I have stayed there so many times in the last 19 years, we prefer DPP and we've stayed there several times since 2002. But the rooms are not worth it to me unless there's a great deal. So soes anyone know anything?????

Don't know if there'll be any AP speial night rates, but it doesn't hurt to keep calling. I'm thiking that the hotels might still be filling up with the stay 4 nights get the 4th night free promo. The Ap night rates for late Aug through Sept was $169-189 for DLH &PPH. The last time I saw any Ap rates near $129 was for last January when it was $89 for DLH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter