What's the best time for an Akershus breakfast?

mom of 3G's

DIS Veteran
I am going to make an ADR for Akershus breakfast and am just curious as to what time you make yours for and where you head after the breakfast since WS isn't open until 11. Do some of you grab a FP for Soarin' before breakfast?

We like early breakfast adrs before park opening - we're die hard rope droppers. Last year we got an 8:05 am adr @ Akershus on a non-emh day and we were done around 8:45 am. We headed to Test Track and we were there for rope drop @ 9:00.

We took a last adr for Akershus for our epcot day. (10:20)

arriving at rope drop our FPV will go get soaring FP while we go ride Nemo, see Turtle talk- take our time in the Seas area-- then head to our breakfast ADR-stopping at TT for our FP.

Afer breakfast we can ride our two FP rides.

As early as possible. I think they now accept ADR's as early as 8am. We had a 8:25ADR last Thursday and we didn't get out of there until around 10am! I was so dissappointed. It took forever for service and the princesses were soooooo slow getting around. I would have left if it wasn't for my DD's favorite-Snow White to get to us. She was the last one we had to wait for and I knew DD would flip out if we didn't wait for her.

We have an 8:05 AM reservation for our upcoming September trip. We plan on getting Fastpasses for Soarin' and heading over to Test Track as soon as we finish :)

I just moved out ressie from 8:35 to 9:50am. Park opens at 9am, want to get a FP for Soarin or TT before breakfast.

Otherwise, with an 8:35am and a 9am opening, the FP would not be open yet, because the park, technically, isn't open yet?

I just moved out ressie from 8:35 to 9:50am. Park opens at 9am, want to get a FP for Soarin or TT before breakfast.

Otherwise, with an 8:35am and a 9am opening, the FP would not be open yet, because the park, technically, isn't open yet?

This may be your best bet if they are running slow like they did when I was there. At least, you can get the fp before breakfast and then eat, and hopefully ride soon after (hopefully your stomachs can handle it though!).

And you are correct. You can't get a fp before park opening. You would have to wait until 9am.

I didn't like the fact that it took almost an hour and a half for our breakfast when we went. If you were able to get a 8am, then I might think it would be better to go before park opening, but an 8:35 wouldn't work out great because even if breakfast took an hour, the park would already be open and Fp returns might be way into the afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter