Whats Going On!!!

ashurii

Earning My Ears
I know that the halloween party is this month.. but holy moly..

Im trying to book a room for october 20-21, just a quick one night stay at any disney hotel, and they are all booked up...

Im very dissapointed because im taking a very close friend of mine there who has NEVER been there, and its suppose to be a suprise...

What is going on, on the 20th that all the rooms are booked up???
And does this mean the park is going to be packed!!!

argggg

oh well... :confused3

I know that the 20th-21st is the end of our fall break in Gilbert AZ, and the break is the same for many of our AZ school districts.

Its the middle of the 4th night free promo. The onsite hotels are filling up quickly.

Oddly, expedia shows room that night- BUT comes up with a message "This lodging does not allow check in on your requested check-in date"

I recomend you give the Candy cane inn a try. They have room that night. It will run you about $150 a night (including all taxes and fees). Its close by, has a nice shuttle if you dont want to walk, and includes breakfast. The beds are super comfy.

Could it be they require a two night stay? I know some hotels do that.

There's plenty of rooms available in the good neighbor hotels in the area for those dates, so the parks probably won't be any more packed than any other October Friday or Saturday. Only the actual Disney owned hotels are booked, most likely due to the 4th night free promo.

I say go and have fun with your friend. Maybe you should try booking the Hilton instead. We stayed there before and thought it was great. The view of the fireworks and DCA from our room was AWESOME! :thumbsup2

Zoemakes5 said:
Could it be they require a two night stay? I know some hotels do that.
Well, so much for that idea, that's not it. Other resources don't have Disney hotels either. Lots of neighbor hotels, but not DL.

I was trying to book a room at DCA for Oct 22-26th about three weeks ago. Online it showed availablilty so I ran to the AAA office to see what they could offer me and they said all of the Disney hotels were full I ran home and the DCA was no longer available. I missed it by an hour. I was able to get a room at Paradise Per through travelocity with the 4th night free. The Disneyland resort also has rooms available at Paradise Pier if you call the hotel at 1-714-999-0990, but not if you go through the Disney travel co., I don't know why.
I hope its not overcrowded, this this the whole reason we chose weekdays off eason in the first place.
We also have tickets for Mickey's Halloween treat the 22nd, how busy will the park be during that event?

PureRomanceLady said:
We also have tickets for Mickey's Halloween treat the 22nd, how busy will the park be during that event?

We also have tickets for MHT onthe 22nd. We arrive on the 20th and leave the 24. I was hoping sat and sun wouldn't be too crowded and Monday would be not at all crowded.

I am also going to MHT on the 22nd, I have a bad feeling that DL is going to be VERY crowded that weekend. We are going to be there the 17th-24th. Ive heard that DCA wont be as crowded, so thats where we are spending sat. until its time for Fantasmic. We have Tickets to the dessert buffet. Does anyone what time guest services closes?

I am holding out hope that Monday the 23rd will be slow slow slow crowd wise..... :rotfl:

abby said:
I am holding out hope that Monday the 23rd will be slow slow slow crowd wise..... :rotfl:
I'm with ya there Abby's mom! We'll be there starting on Saturday the 21st and leaving on Thursday the 26th. We're really hoping that Mon, Tues & Weds will be easier days at the parks. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter