What woud you do?

Strings

<font color=blue>DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>I'
I would appreciate your advice on this. I bought an AP 2 days before the new program came out, so my voucher is on the way. I have a reservation at POR with a group rate of $89/night for December 1-11th. This is not my 1st choice of resort. I would much prefer CSR or POFQ. Would you risk the new program in hopes that the rates will come close to what I have, or would you stick with POR?

$89.00 per night is very good based on everything I have read about current and upcoming rates for POR. Is there anyway you can get a group rate at one of the other resorts you desire? Both are Moderates? Good luck with your decision.

The rate for moderates that some people have gotten for that time frame is $94 a night. I'd email your agent and see if they can get the AP best rate at one of the other moderates for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter