What trip did you book for 2010?

I am *so* excited! This year, the boys are staying home (the big family trip is to Lebanon later in the year!) but I'm bringing my sister-in-law who never gets to go anywhere because of her restaurant. She's been talking about it for months to anyone who'll listen! And even though my "boys" are grown men, I still stress about who is keeping the bus waiting because he was on a date the previous night. (Those who traveled with me are probably nodding their heads...) In his defense, it was never more than five minutes. :)

Sayhello, we're a definite "go" if you end up changing your mind at the last minute!

I bought my air a few days ago through Icelandair and just wanted to mention them as a great alternative if they fly from your local airport. I flew with them early this month for a long weekend in Iceland (yeah.. crazy...) and really liked them a lot. Also, the airport where you connect is quite small and very manageable -- only one terminal -- so I have an hour and ten minute connection time and I'm not at all worried. Let's hope I don't eat these words - lol! The price was much lower than anything else I found. I'm only ("only" being a relative term) paying $890.00 per ticket from Boston, into London and home from Paris.

Has anyone else here signed up for the June 11 City of Knights and Lights? I didn't have the 30 people I needed to keep it exclusive, so AbD opened it up to everyone at the beginning of February. I love all my friends but it'll be fun to meet new folks too!

Bobo912... Ireland... hmm.... ;)

Dotti

Ireland is high I my list and I would love to go with your group if you decide to go. Let us know!!

I am *so* excited! This year, the boys are staying home (the big family trip is to Lebanon later in the year!) but I'm bringing my sister-in-law who never gets to go anywhere because of her restaurant. She's been talking about it for months to anyone who'll listen! And even though my "boys" are grown men, I still stress about who is keeping the bus waiting because he was on a date the previous night. (Those who traveled with me are probably nodding their heads...) In his defense, it was never more than five minutes. :)

Sayhello, we're a definite "go" if you end up changing your mind at the last minute!

I bought my air a few days ago through Icelandair and just wanted to mention them as a great alternative if they fly from your local airport. I flew with them early this month for a long weekend in Iceland (yeah.. crazy...) and really liked them a lot. Also, the airport where you connect is quite small and very manageable -- only one terminal -- so I have an hour and ten minute connection time and I'm not at all worried. Let's hope I don't eat these words - lol! The price was much lower than anything else I found. I'm only ("only" being a relative term) paying $890.00 per ticket from Boston, into London and home from Paris.

Has anyone else here signed up for the June 11 City of Knights and Lights? I didn't have the 30 people I needed to keep it exclusive, so AbD opened it up to everyone at the beginning of February. I love all my friends but it'll be fun to meet new folks too!

Bobo912... Ireland... hmm.... ;)

Dotti
Dotti, I'm *SO* glad your trip is a go! You're going to have such a great time... I think I'm pretty committed to the ABD/DCL Med trip at this point :lovestruc, but PLEASE keep me in the loop for future trips!

Sayhello

PS: get a load of this!
Check out my Southwest Splendors Trip Report (2008). 5 parts, full of pics & details & impressions
Someone lifted my very own siggy for their advertising Spam! As if I wouldn't notice!

Signature Italy August 2-10 with an extra night before...me, hubby and two daughters, 12 & 17.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter