What to do while girls are in Alice in Wonderland Tea?

happyonhorseback

Earning My Ears
Greetings!
This is our first time to Disney, and I'm curious as to what DH and I can do during the hour or so our dd's are enjoying the Wonderland Tea Party. I would prefer to stay in the GF during the tea party. Thank you!!

My DD loves doing the Princess Tea Party!!! The first time she was at the Tea Party, DH & I walked around the GF and had a drink out by the pool. The other times she did the party, we had lunch at the GF Cafe. When the Tea Party was over, I went to get her and brought her back to our table.

We also did some shopping around the hotel too!! Hope yall have a great time!

We love just walking around the resort and relaxing in the lobby. You could also have tea yourself. The GF offers an afternoon tea that is very nice. One time we had tea while our daughter was at the party. When the party was finished one of us picked her up and brought her back to the afternoon tea.

DH and I had an adult-only lunch at GF Cafe. Just make sure you have a PS, as we didn't and had to wait about 20 minutes to get seated and lunch seemed rushed. Make your PS for 1:30, as they take the children in a few minutes before 1:30, and the GF cafe is literally one minute from 1900 Park Fare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter