What the heck's up with Dreams Unlimited???

Sandiebean

Mouseketeer
Ok.. I just have to say this... I've booked Disney myself.. I've booked locally, and I've used Dreams 2 or 3 times. I have travelled several internet boards.. and not just to do with Disney either. I ran a whole series of forums for a number of years. My point? I just want to say how impressed and how shocked (in a good way), and how blown away I am by this board and it's operators. Here they are.. running these boards for all of our enjoyment and help.. and offer their travel services.. but allow anyone to talk about deals with other travel places. I can tell you that that is definitely not the norm. It is their competition. People come on here and tell about deals, and I've even seen posts that have said.. don't do that.. go to so and so and get a better deal! I'm blown away by that.

I am beyond pleased with Dreams Unlimited. I am so thankful for these boards. And I'm extremely blown away that they allow this on their boards.

I hope these boards remain forever. They are an unbelievable help to many.. myself included. Thanks so much. (and please don't flame me, I've had a bad day.) :)

I agree!
These boards are great. There are not alot of people that seem to understand about the WDW thing. They dont know why at our age(40s) we would still be wanting to go to Disney World (an "amusment" park). I wish I could give them all a free visit so they would see how much fun it is.
Anyway these boards let me talk "Disney" without the eye rolling and everyone is soooo helpful.
Thanks Guys:D

I agree Dreams is the best. Tricia Brookover is so very helpful everytime I have a question. Keep up the good work everyone over at Dreams.

Dreams Unlimited is awesome! And Tammy is absolutely the best of the agents. We have numerous special needs and she never fails to come through for us.

I can't say enough wonderful things about her and the entire Dreams staff.

I agree. Dreams Unlimited Travel, the owner of the Dis website, never hypes themselves. That outfit is pure class, in my humble opinion. I have pointed my friends towards Dreams Unlimited Travel, and I have been happy that they have chosen to do business with them. I figure that the more business I can throw Dreams' way, the longer Dreams will keep the Dis website alive.

I have always been happy with Dreams Unlimited Travel and the great vacations that they have helped me put together. I'm counting on Dreams and the Dis being around for a long, long time.

Hey.....I've been on these boards for quite awhile now. Well, not as long as some. Anyway...I thought DU only sponsered Dis boards. You know, like Fl Tours. I'm impressed. We are using DU for this trip and I have grown quite fond of our agent Shirley. She has done all that I ask and more. And cheerfully I might add!! Well, I think she's been cheerful; she sounded cheerful in her emails back to me. I'm so glad I decided to use them this trip. Since they are board owners they sure do deserve the business.

Goofy4tink, you brought up an excellent point. There are many new members here on the Dis who probably don't know about the "parent" company that keeps this place alive. I hope the following information helps shed some light on this great place that many of us call "home" on the Internet.

The "Terms of Service" for this website (the Dis) states the following:

- - - - - - -
Terms of Service:
The DIS - Pete Werner's Unofficial On-Line Guide to Disney World is owned and operated by Werner Technologies, Inc. - Orlando, Florida. This site is a private enterprise and is not affiliated with, or approved by, the Walt Disney Company, the Walt Disney World Resort, or any of it's affiliates or designates.
- - - - - - -

A quick search of the Internet for "Werner Technologies" gave the following:

- - - - - - -
Company Profile:

Werner Technologies owns and operates several Orlando information web sites designed to help visitors to Central Florida get the most from their vacations.

Among our web sites are the Unofficial Disney Information Station® (www.wdwinfo.com) and the DIS Discussion Forums® (www.disboards.com). Both sites provide vacationers with up-to-the-minute information on all the happenings around Walt Disney World and Orlando.

Werner Technologies also developed and implemented Dreams Unlimited Travel®, an Internet-based travel service that exclusively provides vacations to Central Florida. Founded in 1999, Dreams Unlimited has become one of the top single-site producers of Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line and Disneyland vacations in the world.

Among our other development efforts, DreamsRES provides a multi-tiered, customized on-line reservation system for select Orlando-area hotels. The system provides hotels the flexibility to offer special incentives and offers directly to more than 30,000 visitors to our sites each day.

Werner Technologies was founded in 1997 with the creation of "Pete Werner's Unofficial On Line Guide to Disney" (www.wdwinfo.com). In it's first year of operation that site grew from a few hundred visitors per day to several thousand. After 4 years on the net, wdwinfo.com receives more than 15,000 unique visitors every day. In conjunction with our partner sites, our daily visits exceed 30,000 visitors each day (more than 10 million per year). One of our most successful sites to date is the very popular DIS Discussion Forums (www.disboards.com). This site provides more than 30 discussion forums

Since 1997, Werner Technologies has created and launched 6 additional web sites, all focusing on a different segment of the Orlando tourism market.

Our current plans call for the addition of 5 more destination based web sites by 2004. These destinations include Las Vegas, Hawaii, Australia, Disneyland Paris, and the Caribbean.
- - - - - - -

And to think, it all started with a mouse...;)

Thanks Janet2k and everyone else for some good points and info!! I never fully made the connection either. Although these boards have made me quite the expert on my last few trips, I think I may have to book through Dreams Unlimited next time....just to show support!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter