What souvenirs do you buy at Disney?

I like to get things that are really useful in everyday life. We have a small Mickey Mouse bathroom, and some subtle things in the kitchen. :earsboy:

This year I'm looking forward to getting the pearl with gold wire ears Mickey earrings. Last year I got the Pooh watch. Little by little....:thumbsup2

Where did you find the earrings? They sound cute! I have to have them.

We always buy an Autograph Book, a Fat Pen, Coin Press Book, for the kids, for me, (mom) ... a Photo Album! A WDW trip would not be the same w/o these items for our family. Especially the pics, we leave the photo albums out on a table, and look at the pics and see just how much the kids have grown since previous trips. Such beautiful magical memories WDW has for us!:)

Is Pal Mickey worth it you think?

I (mom) loves pal mickey, too! He is sooooo informative. At times, our family is the only one at character meets (because Pal Mickey) senses meet area. He is so very cool!:lmao:

On our trip in June, 06, DH bought some lovely etched Mickey wine glasses. I just love them. I use them all the time here at home and they take me back to our room at the Poly, as we sipped our wine as the tropical storm passed us by.

Our checklist

1. Ears for the boys
2. A Donald plush
3. Snowglobe or statue our big purchase
4. Each member of the family buys one pin
5. Any little item that cathces our eyes especialy if Donald is featured

can you tell me how much the personalized mickey ornaments cost? I know the prices vary because there are different kinds of ornament sizes and shapes of mickey. Give me a price range. thank you.;)
this is a more difficult one as there are many variables. But to give you one idea, my friend purchased a set of 4 pre-pkged mickey icon ornaments just a month ago. I believe the pkg was $16 or $18. She had each one of her kids names personalized onto a different orn. That was $3 per name for a total of $12. So it cost her about $30 for 4 orns. I don't think there were any less expensive orns, but I thought these turned out great. You could definitely find pricier orns if you wanted. HTH. ;)

You guys have some really cool souvie ideas. But I have a question - my daughter has a collection of dolls from around the world - are there any Disney Dolls other than the plushies? She "needs" one for her collection!!! Thanks for your help.

19 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :dance3: :dance3:

I don't know about any shops in Norway having dolls (not saying they don't),
BUT, the most popular and largest selection of dolls at WDW is probably in Germany. They have many beautiful dolls and you can buy just outfits for them too. BE WARNED, they are pretty pricey. Most are $100+. :eek: but they are just lovely. I've debated on my last two trips about buying one, but haven't broken down and done it just yet. :confused3 Have fun finding the perfect one. :goodvibes

Every year when we put them on the tree, It's like a little piece of Disney. :mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter