What should we do?

EBONYPRINCESS2000

Earning My Ears
My husband and I are going to Universal Studios this year, but unfortunately, we have only one day for the parks. We have to decide between US or IOA. Is there a way to see both parks on one day at a discount or if we can't see both, which one should we go to?

do you want thrills - as in rollercoasters, or simulators and nostaligia rides....if you chose the first, go to IOA, if you chose the latter, go to UO. Or you could do both in a day. I think you can do that with the regular one day ticket. Though I wouldn't necesarliy trust my word, I've been known to malfunction from time to time:p

There is a 2 park, one day pass. I believe it was $75.00 or $80.00 I can't remember which, but is is available at the gate. That would allow you to hit the highlights of both parks ~ have fun !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter