What should we do? US/IOA in one day...

RRBB

<font color=3333FF>I think I'm in the mood for Ton
DH and I are planning a trip to WDW at the end of April. After all the arrangements were made, DH decided that he wants to hit Universal too. So now we are leaving a day earlier and staying at the HRH for one night. We will have one day to do US/IOA before heading over to WDW.

Any suggestions about plowing through? (DH is most interested in the Spiderman ride and the Incredible Hulk ride. Are they in the same park?)

HELP!!!! Please.

Same park, same island too! :D

They are both at Islands of Adventure. I'd say they are, oh, what, maybe 100 yards from each other.

Since you will only have 1 day, I recommend getting to the gates of IoA before official opening time. You should be able to do the majority of IoA's highlights (Hulk, Spider-Man, Dudley DoRight, the Bilge Rat Barges, Jurassic Park River Adventure, and both Dueling Dragons) by lunch time. Grab a quick lunch, this will probably be your longest wait in line ;) , check the times for Poseiden's Fury or Sinbad and do at least one of them, then maybe head over to Universal Studios. Or something to that effect.

With your Universal Express, you're going to be so pleasantly surprised how much you will be able to accomplish in 1 day if you don't daudle.

whatever you do, don't miss the HULK! I was always too scared to go on any coasters, but last year (during a midlife crisis, I think!) I decided to try new things. 10 yr old daughter said this would be the time. It was GREAT! Dueling dragons came in 2nd. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter