What should Ben do before and after hoop dee do at Christmas time

Jenn504

Mouseketeer
hi,
We will be going to the hoop dee do review on Friday Dec. 8. The 8:30 show. There will be 3 adults and 3 kids ages 10-5. One adult will be in a push wheelchair.
This will be our first time going to fort wilderness and was wondering what we could do before or after the show. We are staying at bay lake towers so getting back to the hotel shouldn't be to hard so we firgure we will have time to hang out after the show for an hour or two.
I would love to look around at the campsites all deocorate for Christmas but what would be the easiest or funest way to do that. Any suggestions or help would be appreciative. Thanks

There are carriage rides near the entrance to the Hoop,Dee Doo. Those are nightly? There is also the Holiday Sleigh Rides. Sleigh rides run from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. and are open to all (in other words, you don’t have to be a registered guest of a Disney Resort hotel), with no minimum age requirement. Call 407-WDW-PLAY (939-7529) to book today. So much to see and do. Also the 9:45 Electric Water Parade down by the beach. However, You may not be out of the terrific show. Others hopefully will chime in on more events, or 2017 events that most likely lead to your enjoyment. Have fun.

Some options depend on how mobile the adult in the wheelchair is - can they walk a short distance or climb a few steps? I don't think the carriage or sleigh rides are handicap accessible (I may be wrong). Also, your trip over to the Fort "may" take a little extra time because they may need to divert the MK boat to accommodate the wheelchair.

The carriage or sleigh rides would be great if possible. There are several loops within a fairly short walk for viewing the Christmas displays. The Settlement store is near the beach. There is also a small playground for the kids. There may be time before to take the bus (or a long walk) to the Meadows area and catch the sing-a-long and campfire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter