• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What rides should the very tall skip?

beavismom

<font color=green>*~*~*~*A tag full of gecko pixie
This will be our first visit to US/IOA and my husband is 6'6. Any tips on what rides will not work for him? We know what to skip at Disney (got kicked off Space Mountain in Tokyo :) ) but need help here. Thanks.

The only ride that may be of concern is Dueling Dragons. I'm 6'3" and I fit into it with enough headspace.

My DH is 6'4" and we have never experienced any problems on any of the rides, certainly never been kicked off!!!, although some times things do seem to whizz past your head a wee bit close (I'm 6' so also experience this a little) - why are us tallies always penalised!
Any way one good thing I can't wait for my trip in August as I always buy loads of clothes especially trousers to fit me as they are had to come by for tall women in the UK - oh and shoes - its an absolute pleasure in US to buy these......

My DH is 6'7" and hasn't had a problem on any of the rides. You'll have a blast!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter