What rides/attractions do you recommend - different from DW

luvdiz

Mouseketeer
My parents are going to be at DL Paris for a short time, and want me to recommend rides to them.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

In Fantasyland-le Pays des Contes de Fees, Alice's Curious Labyrinth, La Taniere de Dragon. In Frontierland-Phantom Manor-Better than the WDW version. In Adventure Land-POTC-better than the WDW version. I am sure others will have plenty more to add!!

Cinémagique at Walt Disney Studios is highly recommanded!

If they like coasters, Space Mountain: Mission 2

Pirates of the Caribbean, Big Thunder Mountain, It's a small world, Peter Pan, Snow White, Pinocchio, Casey Jr, Le Pays des Contes de Fees, Phantom Manor, Autopia, Star Tours, Studio Tram Tours, Animagique, Spinning Teacups

Reid

Thunder Mountain and Space Mountain were both cooler at DLP than WDW (IMO!)!!!

Our favorite at Disneyland Paris is Thunder Mountain Railroad. At the Disney Studios, it's the live action car stunt show.

Woody

luvdiz said:
My parents are going to be at DL Paris . . .
Indiana Jones is not the same as in the States -- it goes backwards and upside down. Definitely not for the faint of heart.

Woody

Indiana Jones & the Temple of Peril isn't going backwards anymore since the beginning of this year.

raptor1982 said:
Indiana Jones & the Temple of Peril isn't going backwards anymore since the beginning of this year.
I am glad to hear this. I'll give it another try.

Woody

In Walt Disney Studios I would like to recommend Cinemagique which is amazing,Motor Stunt Show,Studio Tram Tour & of course Rock n Roller Coaster.

Disneyland Park in my opinion is the best park in the world & here Pirates of the Caribbean,Phantom Manor,Big Thunder Mountain,Space Mountain are all excellent & absolutely flawless though I have yet to experience the new Space Mountain.A trip on the Railroad is also nice & something different to WDW are the many caves in Adventureland.Also I would recommend Legend of Lion King & Peter Pan.

Jamie.

:umbrella: pirate:

Thanks for all of the posts. My parents just returned from their trip and had a great time! They got there early and had done everything they wanted to by lunch time. Their longest line was 20 minutes for Space Mtn.

Their only complaint was that I didn't tell them to take asprin before the rides!! I think they had massive headaches!! ;)

Hopefully they are not mad at you about the aspirin.

Woody

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter