What Reservation are you Chasing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter and I have talked and we are done looking for ADRs. Well, except for one maybe. We have a 6:55 pm BOG dinner and I wouldn't mind one a little earlier. So if I get one great but if not we're good with the one we have.

Wanting to change 2 of ours for different times. Want to move our Chef Mickey's and our Whispering Canyon Cafe times by a half hour to an hour different from what we have. The Chef Mickey's is cutting it close at 9:30am since we have spa appts at 8am at Grand Floridian. Our Whispering Canyon is Thanksgiving dinner and is at 8:15pm, would love to have 7:30pm. Also, would love to get the Wishes Dessert Party, but I've been checking since 180 days and can't get it.

lauch said:
FP for BOG lunch - really? Absurd!!

What's absurd about it? Well let me rephrase that. It is extremely absurd that a QS location requires a FP. But yes, we want to eat lunch there so...

I'd like an Ohana, BOG, and an earlier CRT.. I have a 9:20 pm CRT but my kids are 6 and 3, so that's going to be an awfully late night for them, but it's better than not having it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter