• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What other suite hotels are near HIFS?

dutton

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anyone knew the layout of this area. It sounds like HIFS is very near Disney, but the rooms might be cramped for 6 people and was wondering if any other suite hotel were near it. THanks!

Homewood Suites is on Palm Parkway. That makes it closer to DTD than even HIFS. They are relatively new. Also, Double Tree Suites is at the end of Hotel Plaza Blvd, but they are getting old and a bit shabby. Orange Lake, Polo Park Villas and Summer's Bay resort are on west 192 which is quite near WDW (AK side). They have easy access to WDW property via Black Lake Road (Polo Park is on 27 just at the junction of 27 south and west 192). Lots of places to stay if you want to explore beyond HIFS.

We were very pleased with our stay at Hawthorn Suites on Palm Parkway, a new hotel, very close to Downtown Disney (closer than HIFS, in fact).

There are a few other nice places in the area, such as Embassy Suites and Blue Tree Resort.

Jess

Palm Parkway has country inn and suites, hawthorn suites, sumerfield suites, and my favorite Mariott Residence Inn, LBV. The RI is brand new, has 2 br suites for a good price at quikbook.com.

They are all close toe dt disney, but HIFS is closed to the MGM and Epcot park entrances/parking lots.

Hercamore

There is also the Buena Vista Suites and Caribe Royal both next to each other and 1 mile to the WDW gates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter