• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What off site hotel has the best pool?

dutton

Mouseketeer
My kids love to swim!! In fact all of us do. We are thinking of staying off site our next trip and I wanted to know what great pools there are as I think we'll spend a lot of time there. Thank you!

There is the Caribe Royale with a neat 75ft slide and waterfall, The Sheraton Safari Resort Hotel which has a python themed 79 ft water slide, The Wyndham Palace Resort and Spa featuring three nice sized outdoor heated pools, and then there is The Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress that has 12 waterfalls and a grotto.

There are more than these but they are the ones that come to mind right now; the same topic was discussed in a previous thread on this board some time ago so you may want to do search and find out about more places. Hope this helps some; have a great time!

We stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel in November and the pool was great it had a huge 75ft slide(I'm guessing length you could not see the top from the pool due to height and turns) a zero-depth entry pool with separate kiddie pool and a bunch of the fountains scattered around the outside the kids could play in. Part of the lounging area where the recliners and chairs are is sand so you feel like you are at the beach. My kids spent hours playing and going on the slide. I went down myself a couple times. I know this is a Universal Hotel but I would highly recommend it we loved it.

The Marriott Orlando World Center has a large pool with waterfalls and a slide, as well as an indoor pool and a quiet pool. We used them all! Many have received this hotel using priceline.

MickeyMagic

I am with deena....the snake slide at Sheraton Safari is really cool and the hotel is not that far from Disney!

We thought the pool at the Caribe Royal was very beautiful.

Some of these pools sound so wonderful! I didn't realize that some of these places had these kind of pools!

Isle of Bali Resort with the Liki Tiki Lagoon which has waterslides, toddler's area, wave pool, and erupting volcano

Horizons by Marriott which feature water cannons/jets, pirate ship, and whirpool spas in addition to large pool

Residence Inn Lake Buena Vista with a tropically landscaped pool and waterfalls

Vistana Villages with 7 pools, 8 whirpools, and 5 kiddie pools

Rosen Plaza with a tropical pool and whirpool spa

Buena Vista Palace with 3 pools, sand volleyball, sauna, and a marina

Hyatt Orlando with regular pools, wading pools, whirl pools

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter