What movies are you waiting to see on the flight

Discussions at flight centre with TA had them pushing anything but United bc of the entertainment factor. I just think that the additional $1800 it would have cost me is better spent. As long as aircraft gets off the ground and comes back in one piece I'm happy.

I have to agree that is a big saving. I would probably just buy the kids some other form of entertainment to take on for that!

Discussions at flight centre with TA had them pushing anything but United bc of the entertainment factor. I just think that the additional $1800 it would have cost me is better spent. As long as aircraft gets off the ground and comes back in one piece I'm happy.

For $1800 you could buy 3 iPads - load them up with games/movies/music and you get to keep them afterwards.

I've noticed Qantas is playing Prometheus at the moment which I would like to see, and my kids will be excited to see Brave again if it's still playing in November.

Don't know about the kids but I'd kill not to have to share the iPad. We do however have movies in our iTunes set up that I haven't let them watch yet so I have something new to load up when we leave.

Does anyone know whether Air America has good in flight entertainment? I didn't really take that into consideration when I was booking the flights, just after a great cheap flight. We are flying from LA to Orlando on them.:goodvibes

Does anyone know whether Air America has good in flight entertainment? I didn't really take that into consideration when I was booking the flights, just after a great cheap flight. We are flying from LA to Orlando on them.:goodvibes

From my research most internal flights don't really have entertainment. I am flying Delta internally and it doesn't say we have any entertainment at all so I won't be expecting it.

If there is any entertainment offered, you have to pay for it. They don't offer free entertainment on domestic flights in the US

We're looking forward to our first time with Virgin America for our cross country flight. Every seat has a screen on which they have complimentary satellite TV, music videos, a 3000 song MP3 library, radio and games.

If we want recent movies and premium TV we'll have to pay a fee but any entertainment at all is better than we've had in the past. :goodvibes

Andona

We're looking forward to our first time with Virgin America for our cross country flight. Every seat has a screen on which they have complimentary satellite TV, music videos, a 3000 song MP3 library, radio and games.

If we want recent movies and premium TV we'll have to pay a fee but any entertainment at all is better than we've had in the past. :goodvibes

Andona
Virgin America are awesome, and that they provide some basic entertainment makes all the difference. It's also fun to splurge out(I think its 12-15usd) on wireless internet on the flight.

Looking forward to my flights with them to Boston in October. :)

ANZ havent released their sept list yet......:(

but only 29 sleeps to go

banked $90 in change this morning (4kg of 5 cent pieces)....straight off the visa:rotfl:

29 sleeps:rolleyes1

Hey fellow travellers,
Has anyone found the link to what Delta offer in their entertainment lineup? I've looked quite a bit and I can't seem to find any listings.
Thanks in advance.
BTW flying out Sept 19.

From my research most internal flights don't really have entertainment. I am flying Delta internally and it doesn't say we have any entertainment at all so I won't be expecting it.

Thanks, I will have to load up the iPads with movies for the kids.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter