What isn't running at opening time?

Sarahnyc

Earning My Ears
I know sometimes Triceratops Encounter doesn't open until 11:00. Do you think that there will be anything else that opens later when I'm there (day before Easter)?

Fievel's Playland.

I beg you not to leave the park 15 minutes after seeing that Feivel's Playland is not open till noon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, you did mention an attraction that's at IOA, so I assume you're going to IOA.

Back in Feb of last year, Popeye opened at 11am, it's a water ride.
And one side of Deuling Dragons doesn't run until about 09:30am, which is in the back of the park.

Let's put it this way. When visiting IOA, most people (IMHO - In my humble opinion) do the following. Go to Hulk, then Spiderman, then Dr Doom, then either Deuling Dragons (by now both are running), or Rip Saw Falls, then to JPRA, Flying Unicorn, DD. These major rides at the front of the park are running at the opening time, and that's what you should do first before the crowd arrives. If you make the left and go on Hulk first, they have 2 trains running at 9am. Spiderman is also open at 9am along with Dr. Doom.
If you have little kids then you make a right and visit the Suess rides (One Fish Two Fish, Carousel, Cat in the Hat). Either way, you'll have alot to do, and there is no reason to walk out after 15 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter