Offsite DVC Locations:
HHI
Aulani

Stayed in:
Studio
1-BDRM
2-BDRM

Don't and probably never will exchange

I've stayed at every DVC except CCV and I've only exchanged once (to Disneyland Paris Newport Bay hotel).
If AKL-J, AKL-K, and AKL-Concierge are all counted separately, then maybe SSR and SSR-Treehouse should be also. If so, then 21.

Last edited:
FWIW - it looks like you have VWL listed next to CCV however, it's BRV that was VWL (or still is to some of us!)

We have stayed in every DVC resort, every type of accommodation, we used RCI for Maui ( absolutely wonderful) and DCL .

I think that’s right.

23 if SSR, Treehouses, Concierge and Jambo Kidani, Jambo all different!

We’ve stayed in CCcabin....that was something!

Not Bungalow yet.

Let me know if I missed a location.

How about points for exchanging into DVC from RCI/II? :P
Don't forget to break out Bungalows and Cabins either as separate "resort" or as different unit type. (Actually, I think Bungalow, Cabin and Treehouses should be listed as unit types not as separate properties? Maybe Jambo Concierge, too??)

How I reached my total:
  • Locations [11] in order of visits: Vero, Boardwalk, Old Key West, Boulder Ridge (VWL), Grand Californian, Jambo Concierge, Saratoga, Jambo, Aulani, Kidani, Polynesian,
  • Unit types [6]: Studio, 1BR, 2BR, Grand Villa, Treehouse, Cascade Cabin
  • Exchanges [3]: Grand Californian Hotel (Disney Collection, before the villas were added); Manhattan Club (Concierge Collection); DCL

Last edited:
Ummmm...2. I married a DVC purist, so we are ALWAYS at AKV, either kidani or Jambo. Then there was the one night 10/31/13 at BLT. Was I supposed to count each resort once---so that would be 2...now if you are asking for each time. That would be a much, much, higher number.

Exchange????….My DVC points??? NEVER!!!! LOL

Ummmm...2. I married a DVC purist, so we are ALWAYS at AKV, either kidani or Jambo. Then there was the one night 10/31/13 at BLT. Was I supposed to count each resort once---so that would be 2...now if you are asking for each time. That would be a much, much, higher number.

Exchange????….My DVC points??? NEVER!!!! LOL
If I'm reading the OP correctly, you get 3 points: Kidani (1), Jambo (1) and BLT (1).

OH, WAIT! Add points for each unit type ... so if always a studio: 3+1. But also add 1 point for each unique unit type! :)

One point for each one you have done:
Stayed at WDW in:
OKW PVB
BWV GFV
BCV CCV
BLT BRV (VWL)
AKL-J AKL-K AKL-J Concierge(Sorry forgot this one - just now added)
SSR SSR - TreeHouse(Thanks for the suggestion)

Stayed at DW in:
GCV

Offsite DVC Locations:
VB
HHI
Aulani

Stayed in:
Studio
1-BDRM
2-BDRM
GV

Exchanged using Points:
DCL
ABD
Concierge Collection
RCI
II
BVT
FWC
Disney Collection - Hotel

I'll start: 19
Let me know if I missed a location.

18 for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter