What is your rate for April????

grover

DIS Veteran
Hi guys, I haven't paid much attention to rates as we don't have a trip coming up.
But we are toying with either next April or Nov.

We have been in Nov before so am familiar with to expect for room rates. April is another matter all together!

What is your rate for April, did you have a code,ap rate,postcard ect?

I would like to know what rate corresponds with what!!

I would like to hear about value,moderates and deluxes-we haven't yet decided when we are staying!

Also does anyone know what "season" next april will be?

Most likely if we go then it would be right after easter!

Thanks Muchly!!

Grover in Winnipeg
:cool: :cool: :cool:

I have the Poly GV for $221 a night postcard rate. I am going 4/29-5/7. There were codes out for my room also at $262 a night.

Originally posted by skiwee1
I have the Poly GV for $221 a night postcard rate. I am going 4/29-5/7. There were codes out for my room also at $262 a night.

Terry quit following me!! LOL LOL ;)

I have All Star music from 4/27 - 5/2 with a code I found here for $82 a night including tax.

We are going April 8 - 14, staying at WL. We originally booked with the AP rate at $179 + tax (about $198 total per night) for a standard view. But I was just able to rent some points last minute from a DVC member (thanks Frank!) and we are paying $156 night. The AKL was $174 +tax with the AP rate.

88.00 a night!;) Considering I usually pay 54 a night, but it still under 100.00!;)

We have two waterview rooms booked at YC beginning 0f May with discount code they are $295night

I know it's not April but I am staying 5/2-5/8 at POR code ZXEI for $121 water view per night (requested river view - hope we get it). Which I would love to know if that is a good rate?

Other codes at the same rate above for this stay are AEA, AEF, and CZF. The only difference is deposit and terms of payment etc.

I changed from the last week in April to the first week in May as Peak rates end April 26 and Regular rates started April 27th. This change helped me coordinate with advanced purchases for my airline tickets. I saved easily $1000 or more by moving the dates.;)

I too will be returning in 2004, I hope we can get a return code for some additional discount rates on booking.

If you go the two weeks surrounding Easter it will be peak season, If you go earlier or later than that it is usually regular season. This year I waited until 1 week and 1 day after Easter so that it was regular season, also, it seems there are no codes out for around Easter right now, but I have ASSp for $74/night with a code.:bounce:

Easter week ap rate at the dolphin 162 per night...:D

AP rate Easter Week at the Dolphin $169/nt for resort view w/balcony.

April 15 - 18 - 109.00 per night $ 366.00 total. Are there any codes that I can use to lower it?

Thanks in advance\

B

Blondie,

Check out some of the codes I listed above when you call back or go to mousesavers.com that is where I've been getting my codes.

Hope that helps. 29 days and counting:Pinkbounc

I just called Swan/Dolphin and was quoted best rate for 5/4 - 5/9 $285 for standard. I said Expedia rate is $189 standard and he said he would honor that! A room with a better view would be $214 but we really wanted to stay under $200 a night. This board gave us such great advice! We wanted the Y&BC, or BWI or Swan/Dolphin, anywhere close to Epcot/MGM (our favorites!). I'll sleep good tonight! Tomorrow, I start my walking, (gotta get my puppies up to speed).

Why dont you try drreams unlimited travel..at the very top of these boards they will have a link ..they are advertising s/d 139 per nite...not sure for when but they should be able to get you your best deal...good luck:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter