What is your 8-10 year old girl's favorite souvenir?

Vowelmommy

Mouseketeer
DH and I are taking an adults only trip to Food and Wine in November. My DD ( 9 in Nov) has been to WDW 4 times before, but is not going this trip. I would love to do some Christmas shopping in the parks, and bring back some awesome surprises for the kids. I have some ideas for DS, but I need ideas for DD. She likes American Girl, crafts, pretty stuff for her room and Beanie Boos. Share your shopping inspiration!!

My DD is only 6, but her favorite thing from last trip is a Figment Pillow Pet. It was actually meant to be mine (am a Figment fan), but somehow it wound up in my daughter's room. She sleeps with it every night, it's super cute. I think the pillow pets come in a variety of characters.

My DD9 wears a Disney zip up hoodie a lot. We felt like it was too expensive at the time but she has really enjoyed it. Her other favorite is her pick a pearl necklace, but that means more when you pick yourself.

My 9 year old DD loves the disney charm bracelets. There are a bunch of different charms to pick from. She also loves stuffed animals and always picks a new one from AK. Enjoy your adult only trip! I'm totally jealous!! Lol!

I know it's simple but my daughter loves her autograph book. I have a friend that took a pillowcase & they love that!

I second the charm bracelet - or if you want to go a bit fancier, the Pandora charms.

At that age my younger daughter started collecting the stuffed characters dressed in costume from World Showcase. Not sure if they still have them?

I've a 7 yr old and she likes jewellery (so pandora charm bracelet she could add to perhaps?).

Hair accessories?

Sports kit (if she's sporty) like sweatshirt / leggings / tops

Beany keyrings

A cute bag (Dooney & Burke printed crossbody perhaps?).

A lot depends on budget and whether she would prefer one larger item or several smaller pieces in a cheaper bag.

Have fun!

DD8's favourite souvenirs have been the snow leopard stuffie from the Everest dump shop, or her build your own Light Saber from Tatooine Traders.

My DD8 saves all her souvenir money for Epcot. She loves getting personalized stuff from the China Pavillion in particular. She's gotten an umbrella and parasol (both with her name written on in Chinese) and a red purse festooned with golden elephants.

Mine chose a marionette from China last year and a pick a pearl from Japan. We got a Pandora charm the trip before that. We always look for a tshirt or some other clothing as well. She still looks at stuffies here and there too.

My 8 year old daughter loves her Pua stuffie. She also got a Mickey Head mood bracelet at AK for around $8 and wears it everyday

Our girls always save to buy all their souvenirs at epcot ws...They love the personalized fans, items from France as Paris is huge with girls that age. The little coin purses, personalized leather bracelets. They also love the tea sets.

i teach third grade and the girls LOVE personalized items and jewelry. Definitely second the personalized fan- I think every single girl in my class would get a kick out of that .

Is you DD a bookworm? That was my girl's favorite thing at the time. She will still by a book if she finds one that interests her but her new favorites (as we have redone her bedroom to a teen room) art the drawing of various characters. She has two Belle, one with the gang from Winnie the Pooh and one with Elliot (Pete's Dragon). They are in several shops, the best selection we saw as at Hollywood Studios. They come with a mat, so a cheap black frame from Walmart is all you need to make it look amazing.

She is already talking about the next one to get when we go again later this year.

My girls love Beanie Boos and this last trip all they wanted were different stuffed animals. Which isn't too terribly exciting to me, but that is what they like. Plus they wanted some of the jewelry with their names on it. That's really all they asked for. When we go at Christmas they like to get the Christmas Precious Moment looking dolls (that are Precious Moment styles of the Disney Princesses in Christmas dress). I'm not sure when they put those out though.

We took our granddaughter last year and she came home with I believe 4 stuffed animals. She turned 9 in March and stuffed animals are still her favorite thing. I know one she got was a turtle. I think it was Crush.

My DD loves those Disney baby stuffed animals (with the blankets around them). She gets one every trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter