What is the Universal Pass Deal exp 2/23?

jgates

<font color=teal>Must vow NEVER to toggle the tags
Sorry-my search function still doesn't work. Can someone give me the specs on this deal? I passed up AAA's b2g1 free last fall because I didn't think we would need 3 days at Universal. Is there something better out there now I need to jump on quick?

There's discussions of all Universal tickets on the Universal/IOA discussion board.
I know about the seven day deal, but I think you have to buy them very soon.
(The promotion ends soon)

And there's the Flex Ticket as well, which has Universal IOA Seaworld, WetnWild, and Busch Gardens if you want that--that is 14 days.

Yes, go to the site and look under the "hot deals". I know, navingating their site is a monumental task, but once you find it, you'll get a pass good for 7 consecutive days for under the price of two days, for both USF and IOA!!

The deal was so good that using them, along with the Entertainment book HRH rate and AAA restaurant discounts, I came up with more savings over buying their AP

Wanda

We just purchased these tickets for our trip in August. It also includes CityWalk. 2 days for 7 even though we would at most use 3 was too good to pass up. It's an incredible deal from Universal.

Last nite the site kept freezing up on me. I'll try DSL at work today.

I'm still a little confused.:rolleyes:

Can you apply add'l discounts to this like AAA or what is HTH??? Or are you referring to another part of your trip?

I think it may have something to do with security and blocks on your computer. I could never get to the final pricing window at work, but it always works at home. If you can't get to the page, try another computer. They won't give you this deal over the phone so see if you can't find one that will work!

Originally posted by jgates
Last nite the site kept freezing up on me. I'll try DSL at work today.

I'm still a little confused.:rolleyes:

Can you apply add'l discounts to this like AAA or what is HTH??? Or are you referring to another part of your trip?

I had to try it a number of times to get through. After 5 tries it let me in. I think there might have also been a lot of traffic for this offer. I was ordering from my work computer which is much faster than home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter