What is the most ridiculous thing you have cried at?

reecejackox

DIS Veteran
i think the most ridiculous thing i have cried at is when i was told when i was 8 that i couldnt have the last jammy wagon wheel and that my mate got it instead , tough times.

When I was in 8th grade, I got "most improved" award at my school's softball banquet. I cried my eyes out and couldn't stop. lol

I think it was because I honestly did think I really improved that year - my coach taught me a trick with the bat that I should have known from being a little kid but nobody had ever taught me before! Once I started swinging correctly, I was hitting much better and ended up going from the end of the lineup to one of the first three. However, I didn't think that A.) anyone noticed, and B.) that is was such a good thing. So when I got the award, I felt this overwhelming crush of pride that my coaches actually paid attention to me and cared that I did better, that I started bawling and couldn't stop. It really was a completely ridiculous reaction to such a trivial award.:rolleyes:

I cried like a baby during the Apple Keynote address last week. It was the first one in the Steve Jobs auditorium and seeing Tim Cook talk about Steve Jobs made me lose it!

A couple of years ago there was an experimental robot called Hitchbot sent on a few hitchhiking roadtrips across The Netherlands, Germany, and Canada. He was adorable and could even talk a bit.

He was two weeks into his US cross country trip when he was found destroyed in Philly. I was so upset I remember laying down on my bed and sobbing!

When I was three, I was at the grocery store and my parents bought me a toy, and when the worker at the register took it and scanned it I started to cry thinking she was taking it away from me. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

i had a longggg day at my old bar job and all i wanted was a milkshake from Cookout (it was 11:30 at night). i waited in line for 30 minutes, still hadn't ordered my milkshake, so i just drove off. cried the whole way home. lol.

I cry at anything being born. Apparently this includes dolphins, after watching a nature show last week. :confused3

If I'm emotionally caught off guard by something, my next reflex is to start crying. AUGH sometimes I feel like Alice when she floods Wonderland with her tears...

I still cry about my youngest DS leaving for the Air Force (6 years ago) and now I cry because he's getting out of the Air Force. The family thinks I'm nuts....and I cry about that, too. I'm a crier!!:sad:

I'm not very sentimental or normally teary, but I can absolutely come unglued at this time of year when I see all the "back to school" stuff displayed for sale. It's embarrassing to have to fight back tears when walking past the super-hero lunch boxes in Wal-Mart. Those years when DS was little are very precious in my memory and for some reason, school supplies are my trigger! :blush:

I was pregnant with my first ds, and I was a hormonal mess. Watched King Kong and was UGLY crying at the end when he fell off the building. I knew it was ridiculous, but I could not help myself. We still laugh about it 11 years later.

When I chipped my nail polish after I had just got done giving myself a 45 min manicure. I still feel embarrassed about it, but to be fair I would have ended up crying anyway since I was watching the last Harry Potter movie... at least that's what I tell myself.

I think the only cry that makes me feel nutty is when I see Mickey Mouse at the end of Fantasmic when he's up on the top of the mountain waving his arms around to the music I start sobbing!! It's so embarrassing!! I can't hold it in. :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!