What is the last thing you sang?

reecejackox

DIS Veteran
whether it be in the shower or just generally

the last thing i was sweet caroline by neil diamond in the shower.

Eye of the tiger just now.

Our weather channel plays non stop music so I have it on most of the day for background music.

It's not a real song.

"Little Peter Rabbit is my little bunny bear.
Little Peter Rabbit is my little bunny bear.
Little Peter Rabbit is my little bunny bear,
And I love him more everyday."

To the tune of the battle hymn of the republic to my son.

The Barney "Clean Up" song, to my 4th grade students. I jokingly threatened to sing it if they didn't clean up quickly enough, and they started singing it on their own. I had to join in at that point, of course.

The "Yodelling Hamster Song".

And I was so SURE no-one could hear me... :oops:

I'm always singing. I lost my voice at Disneyland so no singing right now. I attempted to sing along with "Come From Away" on the drive home. It was awful. Last time I sang in public was a few weeks ago. Our dance studio performed at the opening of a store. I sang the National Anthem and "Another Open Another Show" from Kiss Me Kate.

I sang Happy Birthday 5 times today. The last few weeks of school, classes are celebrating all the summer birthdays on top of actual birthdays. I have come home with at least a cupcake or a cookie every day this week. Today, every single birthday kid brought me a treat & I always sing to them :)

"The Middle" by Zedd and Maren Morris. I can't get it out of my head and was walking through the kitchen singing it. Thought I was alone until the hubby asked what the heck I'm singing. Even though I'm 51 I like most new artists but he has not a clue when I give names. I have no idea why he keeps asking about my music lol.

Bumping up and down in my little red wagon...sometimes I babysit 1 year old twins who are currently miserable with colds, so with one on each leg I can sing and play this one out and get them to smile :)

Last edited:
"Best Seat in the House" by Barry Manilow. I just got my front row seat in the mail today for a July concert so that song came to mind :)

Happy Birthday - my bff's daughter turned 10 yesterday and we went over for ice cream cake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!