what is the cheapest room rate you have gottenat any of the universal hotels for july

pokeysmom

Mouseketeer
i have a hard time with the loews site for some reason and was wondering what was best rate for july, entertainment or through a consolidator or are they still do introductory rate or other specials and how do i access it, PLEASE HELP!!!

We are going with friends. I have booked 2 rooms for the entertainment rate of $125/nt for 7/22-7/28 at the Hard Rock Hotel. I think I called about 10-15 days ago. I sort of wanted to try the new hotel, Royal Pacific, but after staying at HRH last summer, my husband would not stay any where else at US. Good Luck!

I'm not sure about July, but I just booked the Royal Pacific for June 21-25 for $99 a night with the entertainment card. I just called 1-888-UESCAPE for my reservation. I asked for entertainment, AAA, and Loews discounts. This was the best. Good luck.

Thank you melmjohn read your reply called the # you gave got $99 a night at Royal Pacific thanks so much.
goofy33 truly goofy:smooth: :smooth: :smooth:

Glad to help! I have gotten so much out of this board it's fun to be able to give a little back!:D

We also got that great rate for July 21st and 22nd. We love the Hard rock and cannot wait to try this new hotel!
Wendy:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter