What is bigger: Alamo's Mid Size SUV or Full Size Car?

staceywj

Mouseketeer
I have both booked at the same price and there will be 4 of us with luggage. Our family likes to have space and as much storage room as possible for suitcases. (Not concerned about gas costs or that luggage is not concealed).

I have both booked at the same price and there will be 4 of us with luggage. Our family likes to have space and as much storage room as possible for suitcases. (Not concerned about gas costs or that luggage is not concealed).
Mid size SUV is small. A full size car is an impala. The full car has more luggage room so I would go with that
Actually, a full size car is now more likely to be a Chev Malibu, Nissan Altima, Toyota Camry or similar. Impalas have moved up to the Premium category.
Room wise, probably not much difference between the FS car and the Mid size SUV (which would be similar to Toyota Rav4, Ford Escape, Hyundai Tuscon - sometimes Santa fe)

DH thinks the mid size SUV will be bigger. Could I keep both resin and cancel once we load up the vehicle?

RESERVATIONS - Having two reservations, one full - with skip the counter and one mid-suv - without skip the counter, but all other details including additional drivers on the Alamo website - so no credit card on file.

Go to the garage and see what is in the full size aisle. Many times there will be suvs and mini vans in the full size aisle.

If you get what you want in the full size aisle, cancel the mid-suv on your phone from the garage. If not, use your phone to complete the skip the line process for the mid-suv. There is an option to print the bar code that you need for check out (which obviously you can't do) . They also email ,almost instantly the confirmation with the bar-code. Now cancel the full size reservation from your phone.

CHECK OUT - At the exit, simply handed over your phone with the emailed bar-code, credit card and driver's license and they handle everything. You are set to go.

I just had a mid-size SUV a few weeks ago and it was a 2018 Nissan Rogue. Loved it -- fit quite a bit of luggage in the back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts