What happened to the fudge?

B-Ride

Getting My Disney Fix
Due to circumstances beyond our control (kids University schedule conflicting with plans) we hadn't been to WDW since 2012. Our previous 7 visits were on the DP and we always counted on fudge to fill out our ridiculous snack quota. We noticed this year that the fudge choices were extremely limited. Good thing we weren't on the DP or we wouldn't have been able to use our 2 snack credits per day. :(

Due to circumstances beyond our control (kids University schedule conflicting with plans) we hadn't been to WDW since 2012. Our previous 7 visits were on the DP and we always counted on fudge to fill out our ridiculous snack quota. We noticed this year that the fudge choices were extremely limited. Good thing we weren't on the DP or we wouldn't have been able to use our 2 snack credits per day. :(

Not sure where you have been looking, but when we were there recently, saw several places with fudge. Can't give you names right off, as they weren't what we were buying. One candy shop was on MK Mainstreet, Germany in Epcot, plus Disney Springs and others.

Not sure where you have been looking, but when we were there recently, saw several places with fudge. Can't give you names right off, as they weren't what we were buying. One candy shop was on MK Mainstreet, Germany in Epcot, plus Disney Springs and others.
We saw fudge but the selection was pretty limited. All places had the same 4 flavours - chocolate, chocolate nut, peanut butter and peanut butter/chocolate. I remember the days where you could get about 10 different flavours if you went to a couple of places.

I am glad I am not the only one who has a problem with this! For years they have had the "buy 4 get 2 free" fudge deal, and it used to be hard to pick which 6 flavors you wanted. Now I don't even want to get it because they have so few flavors :( My mom is the one who loses out because it was always her thank you gift for checking on the cats!

I noticed this in February while staying at the Boardwalk, the store there used to sell it but it was completely gone :(

I am glad I am not the only one who has a problem with this! For years they have had the "buy 4 get 2 free" fudge deal, and it used to be hard to pick which 6 flavors you wanted. Now I don't even want to get it because they have so few flavors :( My mom is the one who loses out because it was always her thank you gift for checking on the cats!
That is disappointing. We always got this deal at the Main Street confectionery at the beginning of our trips. Has always been a favorite of DH.

What no Maple nut!!!!! We haven't purchased any in a while but it is my favorite.

That is disappointing. We always got this deal at the Main Street confectionery at the beginning of our trips. Has always been a favorite of DH.
The Confectionary needs to have a name change to Bakery since they hardly sell any confections any more. Other that prebagged/preboxed stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter