What happened to "the Family" on ABC

princess lovers mom

take me home....
Anybody else watch this show...where did it go. Shows stopped once the 24 hour news coverage of the war came on , but the show never came back???

I liked it too. It was the only 'reality' show I watched (besides Trading Spaces, but that is a whole different type). I did a Google search on it the other day and found The Family web site. It 'claimed' it would return. I'm hoping it will be back as a summer replacement.

It was a casualty of the war. Information I have seen says it will be back this summer.

Everyone at my house has been wondering the sane thing. We all really liked this show. I hope it does return soon.

I hope it does come back in the summer, it would be a good stupid summer show. We enjoyed watching it and goofing on the fact that the people chosen were so stereotypical of the downstate new yorker...you know there has to be a mob connection somewhere there in that family hence the name of the show !!!!!!:p

Watched one episode (was embarrassed for my state by the family) and wondered whatever happened.

I don't know either....but thank God NYPD Blue is back!!!!! :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter