What Epcot Wold Showcase restaurants are good for kids?

ErinInCT

Someday my tag will come...
Next time we go dd's will be 6 & 3. Any idea on a good child friendly restaurant? Older dd is not a picky eater & looks like younger dd eats pretty much everything too!

I know China has a kids menu, and I can't see you going wrong with pasta in Italy. However The Coral Seas or Reef or whatever it's called is great for kids. They have the traditional kids fare plus the kids can watch the wall (which is actually a large aquarium). It keeps them entertained so everyone can enjoy their meal!

Whem my DS was 4 he love Chef de France, the waiter was very nice to him & treated him like a big boy. I thnk that all of the World showcase place are wonderful places to take kids. I would look at the menus & decide together.

Kae

Le Cellier - if your kids like pretzels like my kids (who are 6 and 3 too) they'll get a kick out of eating the pretzel bread! Heck you probably don't even have to buy them their own meal... just load them up on bread!:teeth:

Over the years, we have taken our kids from age ranges 9 mos. to 8 years and all ages in between. Some World Showcase favorites include the San Angel Inn inside Mexico (the kids love the activity, the "volcano" and the atmosphere)and Alfredos (our favorite is a table outside - that way the kids can run around the plaza area if they get antsy). While we love Le Cellier - and are going again next month - there isn't very much for the kids to look at/do, and they usually get bored by the end of the meal.

As far as food, the link below has all the menus...

http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/menus.htm

I second Biergarten! Great food and lively entertainment! It is noisy but the kids would love the music and dancing!

Even though our kids won't eat anything Mexican other than plain cheese quesadillas, they still love coming here. DH and I start with a margarita, put our order in and then one of us jumps on the boat with our three - 7, 6, & 4. When the ride's over, the food's arriving, and everyone is happy!

Try it out!

The restaurant in Morocco. The food is great, but they also have less exotic options, the entertainment is a belly dancer and the kids love it! The staff goes out of their way, especially with kids. My girls loved the atmosphere; it was so different to them.

We had lunch at L'Afredos in Italy. We took all 5 kiddies, thanfully 2 yr old was asleep in stroller, but they all had the best time. The waitstaff was fun and the food was great.

We ate at a few places in Epcot the last time we were there. Teppenyaki in Japan was a favorite for my son. He asked if we were going there again this trip. :) We also enjoyed The Coral Reef. The tanks and atmosphere were definitely a plus! :earsboy:

My DS's loved Teppenyaki in Japan. They like how the chef comes to your table and prepares the food right in front of you. This probably is not a good idea for your 3 year old, because the center of your table is where they cook the food. It gets VERY hot, and they warn you NOT to touch it. My kids are older.

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy:

My kids love Teppanyaki and Alfredo's.

I think we are going to try Marrakesh this time but I wonder if they will hide thier eyes when the bellydancers dance! LOL

Boys!

WDWO

Definitely take your kids to Teppanyaki. They are the perfect ages
The chefs are very entertaining and the food is excellent. Our kids have been going since they began to walk. Enjoy!

DD(9) and DS (5) both love Alfredo's and the Biergarten. At least one of these lands on our list for dining each time we go.::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter