What Does Your Screen Name Mean?

The tag fairy put that there and when the server was upgraded, part of it fell off.

IIRC, it was in reference to a thread about women who go commando with skirts. The thread was con; I was taking the pro stance.

Somehow I had an inkling it might be along those lines, you pervert. :D

I'm Kitty and when my oldest help me become a member 17 years ago he also added 34, his basketball jersey #.

Mine came about probably 20+ years ago. My dad, brother, and I were out shrimping one night, we usually took separate boats but on occasions we would all go together, especially if we had a lot to due during the day instead of sleeping. Anyways one night we where all together and brainstorming about a catchy name for business cards, we retailed shrimp off the boat, crabmeat and oysters from our shops, I came up with "3 Men & a Boat" my brother has since quit the business, but my 3yr old son comes to work with my dad and I daily so I think I'll keep the name since theirs 3 of us again.

the initials of me, DH, and the kids. Boring but easy to remember...someone once asked me if it related to shirt sizes :rotfl:

Mine is just a 'plural' version of a name I like. No one in real life has called me by that name but it'd be cool if they did!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter