What Does Your Screen Name Mean?

I had been reading on the Disboards for ages without signing up so I could post. I finally decided to go forward with things, but coming up with a screen name was posing a real problem. (I tend to obsess about these kinds of important life decisions where I need to commit to something forever and ever.) After a couple of days of brainstorming, I finally consulted my sister and told her I couldn't come up with anything good that I felt was both "Disney-esque" and described an aspect of who I was. In frustration, I told her that the best that I could come up with was "Frozen Canuck," since the "Frozen" part could describe both the movie as well as Canada much of the year and then the "Canuck" part...well, because I am Canadian.

Yeah...I know...I put waaaaaaay too much thought into things.

Anyway, my sister said she thought that name was a good one. (In all honesty, I'm sure she was too busy to care even the slightest, but she is a good and supportive sister.) Her stamp of approval was all I needed and Frozen Canuck was born.:cool1:

In all honestly, I think the avatars are often more eye-catching and reveal more about the user's personality than the screen names do. I look for certain people's pictures to find their posts more than I look at the user names. Nobody else had better start using a Winnipeg Jets avatar like @kimblebee or @ronandannette 's Mickey Mouse thingy.

In all honestly, I think the avatars are often more eye-catching and reveal more about the user's personality than the screen names do. I look for certain people's pictures to find their posts more than I look at the user names. Nobody else had better start using a Winnipeg Jets avatar like @kimblebee or @ronandannette 's Mickey Mouse thingy.
My avatar is World of Colour at CA in DLR because DLR is my "home" park. We may never go back to WDW but we LOVE California!

I had an employee that was from Indonesia, and he would teach us words and phrases. I asked him how he would say my name, Dawn, and he told me there really wasn't a word for it. So, lots of people have often called me sunrise as a nick name, and he told me, Mata Hari. Which I though was pretty funny. I said, "like the spy?" Lol. He didn't know who that was. We no longer work together, but the rare times I see him, and I'm friends with his wife on FB, and they still always just call me Mata Hari.

Back from 2005-2010, a certain circle people knew me as J.T. I joined the board in the middle of that time.
Nobody calls me that anymore, maybe if I talk electronically to any of those people from back then, nobody in Texas knows me as J.T.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!