What does " Return tickets only" mean on wait lines for rides?

LindaY

Earning My Ears
I'm trying to plan my time for upcoming trip and watching daily wait times. I came across " return ticket only" for Fallon. What is that?

I'm trying to plan my time for upcoming trip and watching daily wait times. I came across " return ticket only" for Fallon. What is that?

This ride is using the "virtual line" system so there is no traditional stand-by line. You either walk up to a kiosk in front of the ride or go in on the app and select your ride "return time". When that time comes, you enter the ride "waiting area" rather than standing in a typical line.

This ride is using the "virtual line" system so there is no traditional stand-by line. You either walk up to a kiosk in front of the ride or go in on the app and select your ride "return time". When that time comes, you enter the ride "waiting area" rather than standing in a typical line.
Now I'm really lost. How does this apply to the express pass? Can anyone do the virtual line or is that something else I need to pay for??

Now I'm really lost. How does this apply to the express pass? Can anyone do the virtual line or is that something else I need to pay for??

This is available to anyone, no extra cost. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong but it's my understanding that if you do not have EP, you schedule a return time. If you do have EP, you should be able to just walk right up at your convenience without having to schedule a return time.

This is available to anyone, no extra cost. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong but it's my understanding that if you do not have EP, you schedule a return time. If you do have EP, you should be able to just walk right up at your convenience without having to schedule a return time.

I am pretty sure you are right but haven't actually ridden it just yet!

They were accepting non-reservation walk-ups after 7 PM this week. I used the app to get a virtual return time. It did look like EP could just walk up anytime

yeah this is only for fallon at the moment, as well as volcano bay (which uses wearables rather than tickets or the app)

as much as uni's trying to push this system a lot of people seem to be confused on how virtual queuing works

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!