What do you do with your pics?

WillCAD

Where there's a Will there's a way
Some people put them in albums, some put them in scrapbooks, some have a few of the best enlarged for the living room wall. What do you do with your Disney photos?

I keep all my pics on my hard drive and get to see them all every day thanks to this excellent (and FREE!) screensaver:
http://www.joeltechnologies.com/PSindex.html

I never print my pics except as part of some craft project. I'm a computer-oriented person, and the digital files are much more important to me than paper prints.

I have put mine onto DVD and added some music. I did print off a few but I have too many to print them all off. :)

I burn them to CD, and put the best of them on my web site. Sometimes I'll print out a few for my mom, she ahs no web access.

Anne

I print copies for me and my parents and inlaws and whoever wants them and I file them in photo storage boxes by event. I also scrap them and just keep the extras in the photo box. i store them digitally on my computer, online (on the website that I order prints from) and also on cd's. Can you tell I'm a little paranoid? I would die if I lost my pictures. :p

We are totally digital. I make CDs for family to print them. I email the smaller versions because some can't wait for the CD.

But with this new camera, I think we will probably be printing some and hanging them for enjoyment.

I keep the RAW files on CD, I keep the JPGs on CD (that's a LOT of CDs), plus I have many of the JPGs on my computer. I submit CDs of the auto racing shots to a particular magazine. Also put the best on my website (see my signature for a link). Have also sent CDs of my tall ship stuff to a particular website, but think I'm going to stop that and start my own sub-domain for that subject. I have the first 5 really good pro racing shots I ever took in frames on my wall. I've got way too many photos to even try to choose some for framing now!

All on the hard drive and backed up on CD.
Print favorites (around 200 per trip) for the scrapbook.
Enlarge the very beest 2 or 3 each trip for framing.
Store some online to share on photo threads.

Newest toy: PowerDirector allows me to splice together our DV with jpgs and pans across the still pics. Add captions, transitions, PiP, music, and burn to DVD for an electronic scrapbook

I save all of my originals to one of 3 hard drives, then I save the ones I really like to DVD. I print the best of the lot and also post the better ones over at PBASE. I have printed up about 10 8.5 x 11 from my WDW trips, and I plan on making a few posters when I get around to it.

We....uh....look at them. :rotfl2:

Seriously though, I have them backed up to DVD, stored on my hard drive, and have printed some for the house and my office. I also have the pictures from Wishes as my screen saver. I will also incorporate some in the DVD I am making of our vacation.

I keep my on my hard drive. I also back them up to CD or DVD. I occasionally print them for different reasons. I use snapfish for printing.

I have used Ulead Video Studios to make videos. This program allows me to mix photos, videos, and music as well as put titles and transition between scenes.

My next thing is to start a Photo Hobby website to showoff my pictures.

Bumping - This was a good thread and I'd like to see a few more responses.

WillCAD said:
Some people put them in albums, some put them in scrapbooks, some have a few of the best enlarged for the living room wall. What do you do with your Disney photos?

I keep all my pics on my hard drive and get to see them all every day thanks to this excellent (and FREE!) screensaver:
http://www.joeltechnologies.com/PSindex.html

I never print my pics except as part of some craft project. I'm a computer-oriented person, and the digital files are much more important to me than paper prints.

you do back them up to cd or dvd in case of hard drive failure...I hope...

MICKEY88 said:
you do back them up to cd or dvd in case of hard drive failure...I hope...

Absolutely!

I have synced copies of all of my digital pics on my desktop, my laptop, online, and on several DVDs and CDs going back at least 6 months.

I print them for scrapbooks, put them on a CD, store them on a website, have them on my hard drive and have them as my screensaver.

I have mine on one of our computers, back them up on DVD, and have them printed also. I plan to scrapbook them. I have prints. I have supplies. I just have to find time. :) I have actually been cut off from buying more supplies until I actually start the scrapbooking process though. :blush: I also have some framed, and I have a couple more now that I plan to have blown up for framing.

Save mostly to hard drive. When deals are on put the good ones in for printing and put in photo albums.

Ours are saved on the hard drive and backed up on CD's. I print the best ones and pretend that I'm going to scrapbook them, but whenever I get together with my girlfriends to scrapbook, we just go out to lunch, shop for more scrapbook supplies, and then never get around to any real scrapbooking. :rotfl: Our walls are also covered with photos.

I keep them on CD's..whenever I feel like looking at them I take one of the CD's and insert them into my CD-ROM

I have mine on the hard drive, a CD and soon to be backuped also on DVD and I also have them printed out in a Disney photo album. I'm still a little old fashioned and keep photo albums. I like looking though photo albums more so than looking though the computer. Though I do look at them on the computer as well, just not as much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter