What Do You Collect?

I collect many things so I'm afraid I can't list all of them. First of all I collect all kinds of merchandise related to Lilo & Stitch and I already have quite a few plushies of Stitch and some other stuff too. I also collect shark plushies and figures because I find sharks cute! I collect Tamagotchis too and I already have all the versions that have been released in Finland plus one color screen one from eBay.

Always more monorails!

monorails_0980.jpg

I collect Donald Duck items. Our guest bedroom, is the Donald Duck room. I have probably close to 500 items. I have stuffed animals, figurines, pins, buttons, watches, etc.

I have a lot of random Disney stuff and some pins, but my main collection is any and all Maleficent.
I'll post pictures when I get home. :maleficen

I started collecting pins on my Disney trips about 10 years ago. I also have a pretty crazy Mickey Mouse collection that I keep on display in my classroom. I think I've purchased about 6 of the Mickey Mouses myself, but my collection is probably around 50 pieces now because students and co-workers contribute more and more to it every year. I love it!

I collect EPCOT and Ducktales items, but not too much so far.

I didn't even think about Cars until someone above mentioned...DS (5) has an obscene number of the diecasts, playsets and other Cars items. I can't wait until we get to DCA next summer to get some items from the park!! :yay:

I collect EPCOT and Ducktales items, but not too much so far.

I didn't even think about Cars until someone above mentioned...DS (5) has an obscene number of the diecasts, playsets and other Cars items. I can't wait until we get to DCA next summer to get some items from the park!! :yay:

Oh man...he will go crazy! There is a TON of stuff at DCA!

I collect golf type shirts with different Disney Characters embroidered on them. I have shirts with Marie, Maleficent, Jiminy Cricket, Cheshire Cat, Stitch, Daisy Duck, etc. along with (of course) Mickey and Minnie. I like having a collared shirt to wear at WDW rather than a T-shirt.

I collect mainly Disney pins (new to them though!), minnie and mickey plush toys from the parks, and though not totally Disney I have a few Disney Descendants dolls in my Ever After High collection. Cool thread! :tink:princess:::MinnieMo

I collect all sorts of older stuff--Little Golden Books, character banks, and just about anything related to the parks. My only real criteria is that it be from the 60s, 70s, or early 80s, and I don't search online--only things I find at antique stores or flea markets. (I do buy new stuff, too, mainly magnets/housewares and anything park- or attraction-specific.)

Dinsey Pins - monorails. Even know I can go on eBay and buy them all, it's only fair if I find them and trade with a cast member in the park. It's fun eyeballing all the lanyards of cast members walking by trying to spot a monorail pin :D

I used to collect pins, until I got a look at my collection and wondered what the h_ll I was doing with all of them. So I gave that up, but I still stop by the pin boards and books at WDW to see if there is anything special that I would want. For the most part, I collect the villain pins.

On my last trip, I picked up the four park Starbucks mugs, although the small ornament sized ones. They look the same and were cheaper than buying four full sized mugs. Waiting to see if they release one for DTD/Disney Springs, since they were only selling a generic "Orlando" mug at the time.

Other than that, I still keep up my Disney autograph collection!

I used to collect pins, until I got a look at my collection and wondered what the h_ll I was doing with all of them.

Haha! Yeah - even mine has gotten so heavy (lanyard) that I honestly don't like to wear it anymore. I can completely see getting to that point too. I'm also at the point where I don't like to trade my pins because the ones I have I like so much. I thought about putting them on a backpack or something else with locking backs. Not sure.

I have never traded pins. I only buy pins that are special tome, so I don't want to trade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!