What do women

I used to go fishing with DH because he loved doing it. I didn't really care for it. I stopped going after he snagged a fish hook in my scalp.

I'm finally with someone I don't have to pretend with. He's not into the traditional stereotypical male stuff, and is into politics, economics, food, music, books, and film like I am; and his kids, we spend a lot of time talking about the kids.

@kimblebee - that was hilarious, and agreed.

When I first started dating my DH, he would plan car racing dates. HATED it. My "faking" must have waned, because after the third "racing" date he asked me, "you don't really like racing do you?" Nope.

When I first started dating my DH, he would plan car racing dates. HATED it. My "faking" must have waned, because after the third "racing" date he asked me, "you don't really like racing do you?" Nope.

That is so cute. :goodvibes :thumbsup2

Nothing really. The guy I am seeing right now and I actually have a lot of common interests but there are things he likes that I don't too (fishing & "stuff"). I think it is okay for a couple to have separate interests, as long as they do have common interests as well. It would be pretty boring to agree on everything all the time.

OK, Jason, you and Domo need to get together and read all the threads each other post here!!! :rotfl:

Cars and the outdoors. Though I don't need to fake it anymore - I now only go with to events for either one if they involve alcohol and good food haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter