What do balloons cost?

If you do buy a balloon, save your receipt. If it pops, loses air or (I think) blows away, you can get a free replacement.

DH had a soft spot one afternoon and bought each DS3&5 a balloon. The clear ones with the colored mickey's in the middle. $7!! I guess he should have found out before he said ok. :) It is Disneyland though! Anyhow, let me say it was cute for about 10 minutes...and then they were pulling on them, bouncing them around (they have very long strings)...we had to take them on the shuttle, in the hotel room...and our car ride to San Diego. Balloons said good-bye there!! They last quite well, but like the previous poster mentioned...they will replace...even for fly aways!

Ive seen pictures of the balloon and they look really really cool! Although I wouldnt purchase one thats already inflated. Not sure what I would do with it. Id end up giving it to some random kid.

I used to sell balloons there... one of my favorite shifts.......anyways......

If one pops...... bring the actual popped balloon to a vendor and they will GLADLY replace it for you.

If a string breaks and flies away....... bring the broken string and weights to a vendor and they will GLADLY replace it for you.

If it goes flat (crummy valve) ...... bring the flat balloon to a vendor and they will GLADLY replace it for you.

The vendors are "responsible" for the inventory they have. Yes, all the balloons are counted as they are given to them and at the end of their shift too. So if something goes wrong with your balloon, it makes life easier if you have part of the "broken" balloon.

If you want a flat one (no air in it), it is still the same price :sad2: I know, but then you can have it blown up at home at a florist or somewhere. Go to City Hall and they will call out for one and a flat one will be delivered there for you.

mommy2allyandaveri said:
I think around $6 or $7 depending on the balloon. They aren't cheap...

How much do Balloons cost outside Disney? a Florist for example.
I am a florist in UK and that is the going rate here for a balloon so I thought they were very reasonable for inside a theme park.

can you go to say Party City and get a disney baloon there and bring it into the park with you?

birdmom said:
can you go to say Party City and get a disney baloon there and bring it into the park with you?
I suppose you could but
a) You would look pretty stupid being the only one with that balloon (IMHO)
b) people will be asking you ALL DAY where you got it and
c) Balloons there are NOT cheap. For a semi similiar Mickey shaped head (or a similiar large one, you would be paying at least $4-$5, so spend another dollar or so and make magical memories for your kid (even the small round ones are $2)

I'm all for saving a buck or two, but cut corners at other places (bring cans of soda and juice boxes, bring snacks, get little Disney "gifts" on clearance at places) and splurge on balloons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter